Pleban Girls Party - it's not a house, but it feels like home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Babydoll - You know what you need to do to get me to keep my mouth shut :evil: :adam: :evil:

Molly - At Holt Renfew, which sells Edun here. I'm trying to find a pic of it to show you..

um well babydoll, i am afraid if i say his name there will be a rush on my house
:lmao:

just give me bono... i will give you whatever you
want except for my dogs, my cat and the slighty used blue eye dark hair guy who hits drums

but you can have the other guy ...

:lmao:

if all else fails read my sig... :p

kafrun said:
Babydoll - You know what you need to do to get me to keep my mouth shut :evil: :adam: :evil:

Molly - At Holt Renfew, which sells Edun here. I'm trying to find a pic of it to show you..

ooh i would love to see a pic...
if i could find one here in my size...
i do love dresses... i have too many
already...
did you see the newest skirt/dress i
got??

Molly Bloom said:
hey there thora!!
how you doing ?
it is kind of overcast
here... what about up
there?

I'm pretty good! :) It's a bit overcast here too, as far as I can tell. My desk isn't near a window, unfortunately. :(

wayne - I might work on a few after lunch :sexywink:

Molly - Ooh, I don't have enough dresses :yes: And this one is SO gorgeous :drool:

Sorry it's so huge.. my computer is running bloody slow and I couldn't open my photoshop to crop is :scream::

edundress.jpg

molly, so you're saying that u have a blonde guy, in his mid-40s, about 5'7 in height, gray-blue eyes, gorgeous fit body, and a face too beautiful to be true, and who plays the drooms for some irish rock band and has a strong oirish accent??

is that who u mean?? :hmm:

thora...
well i could use a break from all
that bright glowing orb stuff :p
but it will be back.. this is the cycle
that makes the northwest the lush
green paradise it is :wink:

Babydoll said:
molly, so you're saying that u have a blonde guy, in his mid-40s, about 5'7 in height, gray-blue eyes, gorgeous fit body, and a face too beautiful to be true, and who plays the drooms for some irish rock band and has a strong oirish accent??

is that who u mean?? :hmm:

errr yeah... that's it... just hand over bono and i will pass him along :p

Molly Bloom said:

errr yeah... that's it... just hand over bono and i will pass him along :p

<----- knows a bargain when she sees it!!

ok, unhand the larry first...... bring him over and let me check him thoroughly to make sure that it's the same guy i am talking about.... this might take a while so.... want a cup of coffee while you wait??

Babydoll said:

<----- knows a bargain when she sees it!!

ok, unhand the larry first...... bring him over and let me check him thoroughly to make sure that it's the same guy i am talking about.... this might take a while so.... want a cup of coffee while you wait??

sure... i will take a cuppa... just have bono bring it out...

Molly - :ohmy: Oh that's lovely! I want! I actually saw many cute little summery dresses at this store.. but I must have the Edun one :drool:

GG....... :shifty: POST! :p

Back
Top Bottom