Pleban Girls Party - It's gettin' hot in here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: Kaf, I just read your captions...I swear you are THE best a captions. I am calling SNL they need new writers.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

No...I only played a little bit of it.

You should talk about being :hyper: to see them again......and besides...my former coworkers got that I was into U2...and I didn't talk about them like you guys are :reject:

And don't worry, you are not the insane crazy type.....you are the fun U2 loving, :adam: :drool:ing kind of crazy :wink:

Speaking of:adam: I think I may have went into to much deatail about my feelings lust 4:adam:

Weldy, I think you should see if your co workers like's U2. But don't leave us hangin of course:wink: I wanted to see if my co workers liked them so I could feel like I had something in common with the brainiacs:|

Carmelu2fan said:

Speaking of:adam: I think I may have went into to much deatail about my feelingsLUST 4:adam:

Weldy, I think you should see if your co workers like's U2. But don't leave us hangin of course:wink: I wanted to see if my co workers liked them so I could feel like I had something in common with the brainiacs:|

One of them does...in fact she wanted to marry Bono before I told her that he's already taken :reject:

Somehow I'm not suprised about you telling your coworkers about your Adam lust :wink:

kafrun said:
Carmel - SNL :yikes: :uhoh: I doubt I could do that :reject:

They do need new writers though :yawn: I occasionally watch, but there's never anything that remarkable. However, a while ago I saw this SNL skit that had me laughing so hard I was crying.

http://danwho.net/mp/index.php?id=snl_spellingbee_td

Check it out :lol:

You're wonderful at captioning! :hug:

In fact...one of your captions sounds almost similar to one of mine....the one about :adam: having two shinies :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

One of them does...in fact she wanted to marry Bono before I told her that he's already taken :reject:

Somehow I'm not suprised about you telling your coworkers about your Adam lust :wink:

:madwife: How dare she want to marry Bono! I bet she is not even a real fan:shame: She did not even know about Ali.

It kinda slipped out, about Ads. My co worker wanted to know what I wanted to do when I went to Hawaii
:shifty:

kafrun said:
Carmel - SNL :yikes: :uhoh: I doubt I could do that :reject:

They do need new writers though :yawn: I occasionally watch, but there's never anything that remarkable. However, a while ago I saw this SNL skit that had me laughing so hard I was crying.

http://danwho.net/mp/index.php?id=snl_spellingbee_td

Check it out :lol:

Yeah Tenacious D rawks:rockon: Spelling Beeeeeeeeeeeee
I like this gal too, not sure why
250px-Racheldratchdebbie.jpg

Weldy - Thankya, hun :hug: Adam shiny caption? :hmm: I don't know if I remember it :reject:

Carmel - Yes he does :rockon: Debbie Downer :lol: That charachter is pretty funny too.

Adam shiny caption:hmm: I should remember this. I will blame it on the martini:drunk:

Weldy could you refresh our memory?

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:yes: She was a big Backstreet Boys fan...so that's why she was suprised when I told her

:lol: Figures :wink:

:yikes: Backstreet Boys

Now I remember that caption Weldy.
:lol:

they all look really good in that pic:drool:

I think my pup likes the Lost Highway clip. Whenever I play it her ears perk up :cute:

Last edited:
Today is a day of mixed emotions for Wild

I go to my football team brand new stadium today , where i have a seat in Row 8:drool:

But it is also a :sad: Day as my favourite player of all time will play his last game. I have had the priviledge of watching his one of a kind footballing slkills over the last 11 years, and miss him already. ( although i must stress there is a lot of talent left :shifty: )

Girls thanks for letting me bore you!!

Dennis Bergkamp - Arsenal player 20th June 1995 - 22nd July 2006 :bow: :love: :heart: :drool:

_41171725_cup13.jpg
t08-1.jpg

Wild. :hug::sad: You still have lots of memories from watching him play and thats a good thing in itself, at least you saw him play. :D

Just a quick visit. Need to go to Argos, getting a new duvet cover :drool:

see you later girls.

:hug:

x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom