Pleban Girls Party - It's a pleban thing you wouldn't understand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:

OMG:lmao: yes thats the night I had one too many and I think I got lost:lmao:

remember when you were trying to get me to edit..the interprtive dancing:lmao:

The interpretive dancing was Ruff...OMG, that was The. Funniest. Night. Ever. :lmao: :lmao:

Hi Kafrun! :hug:

Sami, I can't keep up, either! :crazy:

I love the smell of an overheated copier in the morning:drool:

I think I'm wanted on the roof:angry:

Angry pleban on a hot tin roof:angry:

VintagePunk said:

Tell her you need something tangible, for your dad to take you there. :lol:

:lol: I really should. :hmm: Now it's just annoying because since the Who tour started there's all Who fans who come onto her blog asking to meet her and stuff because she knows Pete. :madwife: So I'm sure she doesn't have time to read every comment and reply to all of them anymore. :sad:

Carmelu2fan said:
Kaf:hug: Diane:wave:

I will need to borrow Jez's rope for a moment:mac: :adam:

You do that, I can't tie a square anyway :angry:

When you're done with Adam, I have an :edge: I wouldn't mind to have tied up... :shifty:

He's stuffed under Wild's bed atm :shh: If I remember correctly... :confused:

I'm not keeping up with the thread either... :lol:

sami0201 said:

:lol: I really should. :hmm: Now it's just annoying because since the Who tour started there's all Who fans who come onto her blog asking to meet her and stuff because she knows Pete. :madwife: So I'm sure she doesn't have time to read every comment and reply to all of them anymore. :sad:

Damned bandwagon people. :madwife:

Sami, you remind me of when I was super into the Who, my first year of community college. I really loved that band...I spent $100 on two scalped tickets to see them at MSG, it was a back view, but I loved it just the same. Years later I saw them at Shea Stadium...I think the Clash were one of the opening acts.

This Rachel sounds like a very cool and nice person!

Wild!! :hug: :wave:

WildHoney said:

:lol:

He had to invite them as cover. He wants to get you alone :drunk: on his Boat :eyebrow:

Yes, I'm sure that him and I on a boat, along with his wife and kids would go over VERY well. :eyebrow:

Unless he was thinking threesome, and just invited the other students to distract the kids? :hmm:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom