Pleban Girls Party - In a city lit by fireflies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
chickadee said:
Aww Thora, that's great! I hope it goes really well and you have a nice time with him! What's his name? I've never been on a proper date, not really.

Neither have i. :reject:

NOone ever asks me. :sad: I think i scare men. :|

Maybe its the Bono obsession. :lmao:

Theres only 1 guy i know who isn't scared by it. And i can't have him. He belongs to someone else. :happy: :|

I live vicariously through others. :lol:

bonoishot said:

Neither have i. :reject:

NOone ever asks me. :sad: I think i scare men. :|

Maybe its the Bono obsession. :lmao:

Theres only 1 guy i know who isn't scared by it. And i can't have him. He belongs to someone else. :happy: :|

I live vicariously through others. :lol:

Maybe we'll get you a cute Irish boy :drool:

we're clones so as i have one , you should too ...

stupid men not realising Jem is a beutiful intelligent woman :madwife:

bonoishot said:

Thora.:hug: Im soooo glad i dont have to do reports with my job.

<----- lazy. :reject: :lol:

It's not too bad. It's just one report a day, mainly numbers stuff. I often lose track of time though, and remember about it right before it's due, so I get a little crazy trying to finish it up, print it off, then get it to the right person. :lol:

I'm lazy too. :wink:

WildHoney said:
Thora, at least you get to post on pleba whilst at work

:yes: I'm pretty lucky. So far nobody's said anything to me about my constantly being on Interland. :lol:

I like your location. I want to go to Dublin. :sad: I've been scanning all my Europe pictures from when I lived there, and I'm almost finished with the Dublin ones. :heart:

WOW!! You know the show I've been watching online for the past few months, Rachel Fuller and Pete Townshend?? Well they think it's going to get picked up by Vh1. :ohmy: And they are doing awesome stuff this summer- webcasting live from a bunch of Who concerts. Also, for 99 cents per show (the 99 cents goes to Pete's charity) you can watch The Who live for 2 hours. :hyper: :drool: And for every 99 cents you spend, your name gets put into a raffle to win one of Pete's smashed guitars along with a table they use that they are going to have all the stars who come on the show autograph.

:faint:

WildHoney said:

Maybe we'll get you a cute Irish boy :drool:

we're clones so as i have one , you should too ...

stupid men not realising Jem is a beutiful intelligent woman :madwife:

:cute: :love:

Not sure about that but sweet all the same. :hug:

Sorry about my disappearance. Was talking to Kat.

Why does my iTunes tell me my iPOd is updated but the iPod says not to disconnect. :|

The battery is charged. :| :confused:

Back
Top Bottom