Pleban Girls' Party - I made a thread, are you happy now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
rockin,
it is... i live off the water and there is a lovely view... sadly my neighbour a little below me just got his view blocked by a guy building his new house right in front of him...
they fight a lot because the guy building is rather mean and doing things not neccessary structurally or aesthetically that block my nice neighbours view....
never a dull moment...

sami0201 said:

Ahh that sucks. See, our final is not counted in our quarter grade. Like they are 3 seperate grades on your report card: 3rd quarter, 4th quarter, and exam. Then the average of those (like the if you have 2 A's you need a C exam) is your semester grade.

Oh, ours goes in with our 4th quarter grade :shrug:

All A's. :bow: So don't worry so much about exams. :wink: I have all A's and one B. :grumpy:

:lol: I've had all A's and one B every report card since 5th grade :mad: Except for this year :happy:

fine then :angry:

:tongue:

Molly Bloom said:
rockin,
it is... i live off the water and there is a lovely view... sadly my neighbour a little below me just got his view blocked by a guy building his new house right in front of him...
they fight a lot because the guy building is rather mean and doing things not neccessary structurally or aesthetically that block my nice neighbours view....
never a dull moment...

lovely :uhoh:

ThoraSEB said:
I'm doing pretty good, tre. Exhausted beyond belief, but good. :)

:hug: i'm glad your dad is ok :)

circa1992 said:

Oh, ours goes in with our 4th quarter grade :shrug:

:lol: I've had all A's and one B every report card since 5th grade :mad: Except for this year :happy:

do you always get a b in the same class ??

i bet your parents are really happy with those grades!!

Molly Bloom said:

do you always get a b in the same class ??

i bet your parents are really happy with those grades!!

Not always the same class, but most of the time it's a B+ in either science or math :slant:

They're happy, but honestly they don't really care what grades I get :lol:

the rockin edge said:
fine then :angry:

Leaving school 2nd period because you're "sick" is fun :angry:

Having to do a group project when no one is listening to you even though you actually know how to do it is NOT fun :angry: :angry:

circa1992 said:

Not always the same class, but most of the time it's a B+ in either science or math :slant:

They're happy, but honestly they don't really care what grades I get :lol:

well you seem to be a great gal so i am sure they are pleased as long as you do your best!

i always got perfect grades but i didnt live with my parents so no one but my teachers and counselors cared... but i wanted to get into a good college to better myself so it was really important to me!

Molly Bloom said:

well you seem to be a great gal so i am sure they are pleased as long as you do your best!

i always got perfect grade but didnt live with my parents so no one but my teachers and counselors cared... but i wanted to get into a good college to better myself so it was really important to me!

Yeah, they're happy as long as I try my best :yes:

Grades are really important to me too :yes: :D Did you go to a boarding school?

circa1992 said:

Yeah, they're happy as long as I try my best :yes:

Grades are really important to me too :yes: :D Did you go to a boarding school?

nope, i didn't.
the funny thing is, i have yet to use my college education:p
but still i am glad i went and hope to start a masters as soon as i figure out where i want to go...

Molly Bloom said:

nope, i didn't.
the funny thing is, i have yet to use my college education:p
but still i am glad i went and hope to start a masters as soon as i figure out where i want to go...

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom