Pleban Girls Party - Hurricanes, tattoos and newbies O my!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

partyatwilds.jpg

Is that me flirting with GG?????

bonoishot said:

wild now we're talkin all the SIM bonos in 1 place
:drool: :drool:

For Me & you to have our wicked way with:evil:

Does the SIMs only have straight couples.... it's looking like SIM Wild is flirting with SIM GG...and SIM Wild didn't invite boys....Not that there's a problem with that GG :flirt: but i have my clone to think about

WJS said:

For Me & you to have our wicked way with:evil:

Does the SIMs only have straight couples.... it's looking like SIM Wild is flirting with SIM GG...and SIM Wild didn't invite boys....Not that there's a problem with that GG :flirt: but i have my clone to think about

our wicked way with :evil: sounds good to me

yeah, flirting with GG behind my back :madspit: i wouldnt mind if i was involved in the flirting :eyebrow:

Sg was i the one sat down by myself, sometimes i forget what my SIm looks like :lmao:

bonoishot said:

yes it was :combust:

wild they just get smuttier and smuttier, not that im complaining

i emailed you back, did ya get it! i hope i sent it to you anyway :reject::lol:

am gonna re-read before i go to bed :drool: :drool:

Oh yeah found it :banghead:

The cowgirl reference was for GG. I try and put a little something special for someone in every one i do

bonoishot said:

our wicked way with :evil: sounds good to me

yeah, flirting with GG behind my back :madspit: i wouldnt mind if i was involved in the flirting :eyebrow:

Sg was i the one sat down by myself, sometimes i forget what my SIm looks like :lmao:

I was probably trying to get her to join us in a threesome::drool: :tongue:

WJS said:

Oh yeah found it :banghead:

The cowgirl reference was for GG. I try and put a little something special for someone in every one i do

lol quoted myself and forgot to answer :reject: my heads hurting for the alcohol and heat :|

aww thats really sweet you do that clone:love:

cowgirls :hyper: id love to be one :drool:

stil catching up

is it just us on here my clone:flirt:

Last edited:
Hey you two! :hug:

Jemma I'm so glad your back home! We've missed you! :hyper: :heart: And thank you for screaming at Bono for all of us. So great that he heard you and smiled! :love: I bet the support made his day.

WJS said:
Yep i think it is Jem....

Do you think if we reinact some BP they'll all come rushing in????

probably :shifty:

BP :drool: :drool:

OH I NEARLY FORGOT, i just about died when Bono came on for When Stars Go Blue :combust::drool: i turned to rach when the corrs started playing it and was like omg they sang this with Bono, turned back a nd he was walking on stage :combust:

bonoishot said:

probably :shifty:

BP :drool: :drool:

OH I NEARLY FORGOT, i just about died when Bono came on for When Stars Go Blue :combust::drool: i turned to rach when the corrs started playing it and was like omg they sang this with Bono, turned back a nd he was walking on stage :combust:

I'd have been screaming if i'd have been there. When we watched it on TV i was :drool: at B and NI was :drool: at Caroline corr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom