Pleban girls party: Hot and flexible siberians...we go all night...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:
cc5d87a9.jpg
[/IMG]

my daily pic....have a gander before you leave:drool:

for the love of god...will you look at his chin:drool: its so sexy!!!

I'd give him more than my finger to nibble.......:sexywink: :sexywink:

Hi there :wave: I did shock&make an impression lastnite eh girls?? Yep and like you said Wild - i'd like to give him more than my finger to nibble!! Go all nite!!

It's funny, i was telling my mum about all of you&she went: "yes were you talking to your net mates?"!!!! She has no clue of what we are saying mind!! :ohmy:

I'm so glad to be here after a pretty shit day! :(

susanp6 said:
Hi there :wave: I did shock&make an impression lastnite eh girls?? Yep and like you said Wild - i'd like to give him more than my finger to nibble!! Go all nite!!

It's funny, i was telling my mum about all of you&she went: "yes were you talking to your net mates?"!!!! She has no clue of what we are saying mind!! :ohmy:

I'm so glad to be here after a pretty shit day! :(

awwww....I'm sorry you had a crappy day:hug: your here now so things will be better. Here I have a present for you to cheer you up.
bonoab38.jpg
[/IMG]

I gotta get dinner susan, hopefully brightest or someone will show up soon. Go check out the caption thread bri started, its really funny. See ya later hopefully:dance:

Cheers Dis! That's em, quite a pose from the B-man! :drool:

Yes he looks incredibly excited doesn't he??

:ohmy:

Hi Wild :wave: :happy: I always miss you girls now soo much, i can't tell you! It's great to feel wanted by some people!

Fav Bono position?? Hmmmm....................just about ANY of them are quite tasty!!!!!!!!! :yes: :drool:

I wonder where Bri&ruffian are? :scream:

They both sound soooo cool&so do you two!! :up:

It would be sooooo great if he WAS looking at all of us in a row at the Dublin show&giving us that come on mtioning gesture!!

:drool: Yes Bono - your wish is my command! Here i go again!!

I really shocked you all with my go all nite comment!Only saying what's true!! Honest, it is!!!! :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom