PLEBAn Girls Party - Having a 'Wild' Time in Barcelona

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

Yup, after eating healthy, greasy stuff is soooo gross!!

My main problem is school-related stress, and not having time to cook properly. I ate really well for months last year, then early last winter I got really busy and stressed, getting by on very little sleep, and I slipped. :(

When I get stressed, I tend to eat alot too. :( How about you start keeping healthy snacks around the house, like fruit, granola bars, etc? Or just healthy stuff you like? That way, when you're stressed and want to snack, at least it'll be something healthy. I think I'm going to try that this year with school.

greeneyedgirl said:

no, but I gave more blood on monday and a 'sample' and they called me at work on friday to say that I had to re-do the 'sample'.
and my appointment is not untill the 17th.:(

Awwww. :hug: Sucks not knowing, but since the first one was inconclusive, at least that means it wasn't conclusively bad. Hopefully you'll get good news. :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Ruff, i almost forgot. When I went to my sister's today to shower, I took the best of dvd with me, to try to burn a copy. Turns out, it's copy-protected, and I couldn't. Sorry. :(

thanks for tryin', hon. i can buy it used and cheap on amazon, so i'll just do that. when/if i get my computer back i'm going to learn how to d/l torrents. a 3 cam Chicago DVD has surfaced. i can't wait to see it! :hyper:

Weldy, I eat healthy, but I eat alot.
A footlong for lunch from Subway and I'm hungry in 2 hrs, so I eat again. This goes on all day and I can snack at work so I always have chips, crackers, cookies, popcorn, stuff to eat....but then I'm still hungry for another meal.

ruffian said:
jem, at a pub in london i had fish and chips and they put *mashed peas* on top of it. :tsk: you crazy brits!

:ohmy: weird pub, you need fish and chips from a proper chippy :yes: my local chippy is :drool: :drool: they've won awards! i dont like mushy peas anyway so i never ask for them :lol: i'd have been :yikes: if theyd done that do my fish and chips :lol:

ruffian said:

thanks for tryin', hon. i can buy it used and cheap on amazon, so i'll just do that. when/if i get my computer back i'm going to learn how to d/l torrents. a 3 cam Chicago DVD has surfaced. i can't wait to see it! :hyper:

Torrents :bow:

Since I downloaded the trial use of a file converter, I've been downloading shows like crazy! :lol: I've downloaded 5 shows off of U2Torrents already and I'm downloading a few more.

daygloeyes2 said:

When I get stressed, I tend to eat alot too. :( How about you start keeping healthy snacks around the house, like fruit, granola bars, etc? Or just healthy stuff you like? That way, when you're stressed and want to snack, at least it'll be something healthy. I think I'm going to try that this year with school.

school really does make it hard--i get in a big rush and then there's nothing around to eat so i eat waaaaay too much at night. and if i eat in our cafeteria it is so hard to have self-control and go for small portions of healthy stuff. our pizza rocks! but the other big challenge is finding time to exercise...if i don't work out, it's very hard for me to lose...and finding that hour a day is really challenging when i'm working 60 hours a week. God, what am i gonna do about my Blue Crack time when the semester starts??? :sad:

greeneyedgirl said:
A footlong for lunch from Subway and I'm hungry in 2 hrs, so I eat again. This goes on all day and I can snack at work so I always have chips, crackers, cookies, popcorn, stuff to eat....but then I'm still hungry for another meal.

Hmm..basically you are eating the same types of foods as me....jesus...that's sucks.

*Sorry...I meant about you not knowing about your testing...not about your eating habits*

daygloeyes2 said:

In theory, that should work. However, stress requires chips and chocolate, not fruit. :lol: But you're right, I just have to try harder.

daygloeyes2 said:

Torrents :bow:

Since I downloaded the trial use of a file converter, I've been downloading shows like crazy! :lol: I've downloaded 5 shows off of U2Torrents already and I'm downloading a few more.

ok DG, i'm gonna need a tutorial from you when i get my computer back. Tonight i got a link to an instruction page on interference, but I'm technologically challenged. I'm ddyyyyyyyyyyyyying for the Chicago show! You're downloading video, right? not just Mp3s?

VintagePunk said:

In theory, that should work. However, stress requires chips and chocolate, not fruit. :lol: But you're right, I just have to try harder.

I know. :lol: And when I get stressed, I'm going to have to resist the tempation to reach for cookies and just grab some fruit instead. It's not going to be easy. :laugh:

ruffian said:

ok DG, i'm gonna need a tutorial from you when i get my computer back. Tonight i got a link to an instruction page on interference, but I'm technologically challenged. I'm ddyyyyyyyyyyyyying for the Chicago show! You're downloading video, right? not just Mp3s?

I'm downloading MP3's only right now, havent tried downloading videos yet. But I'll probably try d/l'ing the videos sometime.

And yes, I'll tutor you. :wink:

chocolate releases endorphins similar to those released during sex :ohmy: so when we're stressed we naturally crave "feel good" foods, plus sugar is a temporary stimulant--and there's caffeine in chocolate too. nectar of the gods! :up:

ruffian said:

That would be awesome!! :hyper:

Just last night, I sat and typed out a list of the files I currently have (cause I have nothing better to do than catalogue my U2 stuff - not like there's a thesis waiting to be worked on or anything :wink: )..I was telling the others that I need to get an external drive to save my docs/files, and then I'm going to look at torrenting, too.

greeneyedgirl said:

subway :drool:

good luck with your test GG :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

I'm downloading MP3's only right now, havent tried downloading videos yet. But I'll probably try d/l'ing the videos sometime.

And yes, I'll tutor you. :wink:

i think the gigantic files that are the concerts take hours and hours and hours to d/l :yikes: then there's all this bizarre terminology that i don't understand at all.

ruffian said:
chocolate releases endorphins similar to those released during sex :ohmy: so when we're stressed we naturally crave "feel good" foods, plus sugar is a temporary stimulant--and there's caffeine in chocolate too. nectar of the gods! :up:

So you're saying I need to get laid. :sad:

:wink:

ruffian said:

So it's kind of like you're having sex with chocolate? :ohmy:

OMG the American Pie scenario just flashed through my mind when I typed that. :yikes: :lmao: :lmao:

bonoishot said:

:ohmy: weird pub, you need fish and chips from a proper chippy :yes: my local chippy is :drool: :drool: they've won awards! i dont like mushy peas anyway so i never ask for them :lol: i'd have been :yikes: if theyd done that do my fish and chips :lol:

fortunately, there was some drink involved so i wasn't too gutted over the peas :wink: but you know, while we were eating those fish and chips with peas the band arrived at our hotel across the street, after we'd been in the lobby for three hours secretly waiting on them (but pretending we were just minding our own business, having 10,000 drinks). damn those mushy peas!

ruffian said:

Basically..replace the sugar in Chocolate with the natural sugars in healthy foods like Apples and Oranges....if anyone feels stress out...your brain won't notice (Semi notice) the difference and you will start to eat healthy full time.....over time.

torrenting is the equivalent of skinny dipping in really cold water..."ok girls, who's goin' in first??!!!!" :yikes:

bonoishot said:

i know :yikes: it just all seems so scary :lol:

when i've upgraded to broadband then i'll give torrenting a try :drool:

it is scary! A few months ago I downloaded a torrent program thing and I just couldn't do it. It was so confusing! So I gave up :lol: :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom