PLEBAn Girls Party - Having a 'Wild' Time in Barcelona

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
think David D is ahotty ruff

do you remeber this pic

:lmao:

dd2.bmp

dd.bmp

ruffian said:

OMG, i'm so behind! I'm so glad Wild is there!!!!!! She's looking at our boys at this very second--wow! If you talk to her tell I send a big sloppy kiss her way...and one for B, too :heart:

just text her ruff, to let her know ya all send her your love and that you send a big kiss to her and B! will prob get a reply when B has disappeared from sight :wink:

sami0201 said:
I'm off for a little while, I have to clean my room :crazy:
I can't even see my computer desk there's so much stuff here! :lol:

:lol: sounds like my room sami

i was supposed to cleanup today but ive sat on my arse listening to U2, watchin some tv and doing my laundry, constructive day :laugh:

see ya later :hug:

i think pleba has bee deserted for the setlist party :lol:

Arm update: Can now be moved more easily with limited pain. The scab :yuck: has came off slightly. The bruise is clearing up slightly and its colour has changed...its sort of yellow now, which i think is a good thing.

It's not in a sling now either. :happy:

bono_gal said:
Arm update: Can now be moved more easily with limited pain. The scab :yuck: has came off slightly. The bruise is clearing up slightly and its colour has changed...its sort of yellow now, which i think is a good thing.

It's not in a sling now either. :happy:

glad its not in a sling any more and you can move it a little bit :happy::hug: it still sounds painful though :yikes: i think they goes yellow when its starting to fade! my bruises go blue/black then yellow then gradually fade (i think :scratch: )

anyway glad its gettin better slowly :hug:

Hi Jem and BG
Been shopping :drool:
got some make-up, some levi's and more shoes......
looked at shirts for Mr GG, they have some like Edge wears (doodads designs) but not big enough for him. Oh, well, more money to spend on GG!!:wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
Hi Jem and BG
Been shopping :drool:
got some make-up, some levi's and more shoes......
looked at shirts for Mr GG, they have some like Edge wears (doodads designs) but not big enough for him. Oh, well, more money to spend on GG!!:wink:

shopping :drool:

Levis :drool:

shoes:drool:

Oh, well, more money to spend on GG!!:wink:

love your thinking GG :laugh: :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom