Pleban Girls Party: Goin' Down South on Bono....to Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Thanks! :hug:
I think I may need it. :uhoh:
:yuck:
Oh............utterly off topic......
There's an interesting fanfic on bonoonline called drowning man......
Despite it's lack of smut, I kinda got sucked in
Shocking, I know!
:lol:

A fanfic that doesn't involve smut?? Why I've never heard of such a thing :wink: :drool: Drowning Man, eh? :hmm: Maybe I'll check it out!

Bye SoBe! :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:
^ SG! Did you take that??
GUH :drool:

Damn B you look fine.

Have you seen that fine Arse pic of Adam I've seen floating about?

No, I found those ones on the net. I brought the wrong camera on Friday and Saturday I was too far to get any pics :shrug:

And what fine Arse pic of Adam ? :ohmy: :hyper:

^ think the same thingll happen to me when I see pics of B's hands? :drool:

or even just his eyes...:combust:

Sad_Girl said:

No, I found those ones on the net. I brought the wrong camera on Friday and Saturday I was too far to get any pics :shrug:

And what fine Arse pic of Adam ? :ohmy: :hyper:

To alleviate my sadness over ost of my pics not turning out, I went on a picture saving spree........of TO 3 of course.

Lemme see if I can find it and upload...
:wink:

I should scan what few pics of mine came out too, eventually. :yes:

You'd think with all the people that were there on friday when B arrived, one woulda happened to snap a shot when B was standing near me..but have I seen one? No! bah humbug!

Fly
If you check it out, tell me what you think. It's an intersting story....
:)

~BrightestStar~ said:

You'd think with all the people that were there on friday when B arrived, one woulda happened to snap a shot when B was standing near me..but have I seen one? No! bah humbug!

yeah, kinda like a friend standing right next to you with a camera not snapping a picture when Bono, oh I don't know, say kisses you on the cheek! :wink:

:hug: keep looking, you never know what you'll find :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Fly
If you check it out, tell me what you think. It's an intersting story....
:)

Aw don't give up Bri, I'm sure someone has one out there and it'll turn up eventually. :hug:

I will check it out for sure, maybe in a few days when I don't have so much stuff to do. :D

I think my new avatar might make me :combust: :drool:

this is the pic I took it from:
wDaniellanois.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

yeah, kinda like a friend standing right next to you with a camera not snapping a picture when Bono, oh I don't know, say kisses you on the cheek! :wink:

:hug: keep looking, you never know what you'll find :heart:

Yeah well...if he hadn' moaned...maybe I woulda been thinking straight!!

:hug:
I'm sorry I didn't get a picture.

Or maybe that's my sadistic revenge on you for not telling him to get his arse over and kiss teh nice girl beside you!!! :tongue:

SG - I have a message from Cindy... "tell her I'm still looking up plane tickets to Grand Rapids. So far the cheapest I have is 214, which is good, but they won't give me a list of itineraries to pick from. I'm still looking though."

~BrightestStar~ said:

Or maybe that's my sadistic revenge on you for not telling him to get his arse over and kiss teh nice girl beside you!!! :tongue:

He moaned???? :ohmy: :combust: :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I admit, I was :shocked: speechless and thoughtless myself. :hug: I doubt I'd have managed to get a shot if I were in your shoes, either. :)

I'm sorry I didn't grab him by the shoulders and aim his lips your way :hug:

Drea said:

*GUH* That was from One on Fri night, wasn't it? :drool:

:yes: :faint: that was the shirt which lept getting progressively more open as the show went along :drool:

Drea said:
SG - I have a message from Cindy... "tell her I'm still looking up plane tickets to Grand Rapids. So far the cheapest I have is 214, which is good, but they won't give me a list of itineraries to pick from. I'm still looking though."

Ok, I hope that it can work out that way, it could make a lot of difference in how the whole thing plays out :hug: tell her good luck and if there's anything I can do to help, let me know

~BrightestStar~ said:

Well..it was actually more of this..low awwww...sound...

But damn, it was close enough to a moan for me...:combust: :faint:

SG...if you had thought to grab him by the shoulders....it woulda been to grab another kiss....not give him to me!!
Admit the truth!
:laugh:

I'm only kidding hun :hug:

:lol: I think he suspected I would be bold enough to grab him, thats why he didn't let go of my hand until he'd stunned me so he could move on unmolested :wink:

:hug: night Fly, sweet dreams and have a great day tomorrow! :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol I think he suspected I would be bold enough to grab him, thats why he didn't let go of my hand until he'd stunned me so he could move on unmolested :win

He's a smart man. :wink:

Lookee what I found!! :happy:

LostAtMoon said:
For Adam’s girls:

c75cab21.jpg

I loved this picture from Ami B. on Flickrs, Toronto I.

;)

Night Sami and Fly! :hug: :heart:
Sweet (or naughty) dreams!

Adam tushie :cute: Thanks Bri! :drool:

Oh, and Drea... I think Adam might actually be about the exact same height as you. It was close, anyway. he may be a tad shorter. :cute:

~BrightestStar~ said:

He's a smart man. :wink:

Lookee what I found!! :happy:

;)

*G* The girl holding up the "Adam is the bomb" sign is 'Boston Michelle' from the U2 GTA group :giggle: You can't see her for the sign, but she's there nonetheless ;)

Back
Top Bottom