Pleban Girls Party: Goin' Down South on Bono....to Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

I've given you your options, there's nothing left for me to decide :shrug: I've told you what I am doing and that it's your responsibility to do whatever you want, knowing that I will be in Auburn Hills as early as possible Monday Morning. by that time I will have a hotel room, and therefore you will have a hotel to be going to from the airport. I sat in line by myself on Wednesday and was fine, and I'm happy to do it again. if you want to come and keep me company, then do so. otherwise, I'll see you for the Tuesday concert we have seats for

Ok... *sighs* Ok. What I'm going to do is I'm going to see about getting Sunday off. See what my boss says, if I can do it without getting fired. My only thing is, can you put up with me taht long? Because I'm fully self entertanable if you deicded I need to FOAD. I jsut need clear information cause I really don't want to piss you off.

Sad_Girl said:
edgevertigoguitar.jpg

Who brings the prettie?! SG brings the prettie!!! :heart: :combust: :faint:

ARGH!!! Looks like I should've sat in on that bench in front of a certain hotel... someone just posted to U2 GTA that Bono came out and sang Keep On Rockin' In The Free World with Eddie Vedder tonight at the Pearl Jam show at the ACC!!! :scream: I was in Yorkville on a bassist hunt and went by there, and the other two hotels.. and my Bassist Radar was beeping madly the second time I went by that street... :mad: :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored:

:hug: Snooky! :flirt:

I should be the one sighing! Its so not fair that my two <coughhawtlikewoahcough> girls are going to be alone together without me. :( If I hear of any snuggling there will be heck to pay! :mad: :wink:

Drea said:
ARGH!!! Looks like I should've sat in on that bench in front of a certain hotel... someone just posted to U2 GTA that Bono came out and sang Keep On Rockin' In The Free World with Eddie Vedder tonight at the Pearl Jam show at the ACC!!! :scream: I was in Yorkville on a bassist hunt and went by there, and the other two hotels.. and my Bassist Radar was beeping madly the second time I went by that street... :mad: :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored:

:( :hug:

Drea said:

Trust me Drea I'm feeling your pain right now! It still hurts that I didn't get to see the second show, but then to have two of my favs together twice in the same week is like turning the damn knife! I swear they have got to stop it already. :madspit:

Drea said:
Aww! :hug:

I think earlier today I heard some rumour about PJ going to have a visitor tonight....ong Mix999

Dazz!! Russty! :hug: :heart:

Drea said:
Drea :sad: :hug:

Drea said:

:sad: :hug: :hug:

Drea said:

I told you last night on MSN that they weren't leaving until tuesday! :sad: I'm sorry you didn't get to meet him :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

I told you last night on MSN that they weren't leaving until tuesday! :sad: I'm sorry you didn't get to meet him :hug:

I know - that's why I went on the hunt in the first place :giggle: My logic said he probably wasn't there, my radar said he did.. and stupid me listened to logic! I went by the bloody hotel TWICE!!

Hi Russty :hug: :heart: I have lots of pretties tonight :D

Cindy, it's ALL about what you want to do. I met so many very nice people this past week, you can't begin to imagine just what a comfortable, laid back, friendly environment the GA line is until you get there.

So I don't need extra company, but I would never say 'Bah! I don't want to hang out with you!' :no: silly girl

Hi Dazz :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Hi Russty :hug: :heart: I have lots of pretties tonight :D

Cindy, it's ALL about what you want to do. I met so many very nice people this past week, you can't begin to imagine just what a comfortable, laid back, friendly environment the GA line is until you get there.

So I don't need extra company, but I would never say 'Bah! I don't want to hang out with you!' :no: silly girl

Hi Dazz :hug:

I jsut want to be sure you can deal with me. I know I'm annoying. (and apparently everyone in my head is tired. Except Edge. bono is making me whiney and Larry's making me bitchy... should go to bed before Edge gets his second wind.)

I'll talk to my boss, see if 4 days is pushing it. Then I suppose we'll go from there.

night Everyone. Going ot bed before someone decides it's another good night to stay up all night.

Hello ... I'm in my hotel in Chicago!

So anyone know how I can reach the other Chicagoans? My cell phone died and I can't make calls while it's charging. :scream:

Somebody please e-mail me at jobobsemail-u2stuff@yahoo.com if you have Ruff's or VP's or GG's phone number here ... I sent them an e-mail today and didn't get a response.

I don't know Jo :hug: I'm glad you got there safe, though!
I know Ruff and VP are planning on being at the venue at around 5:30 a.m. at the latest... Ruff MAY very well be camping there right now.

:scratch: I thot Mon {19} WAS the first CHi show?:huh:

SG pics! sooooooo close!!! :drool:

and what is THIS....Bri ALso meet B?

that was her first show.?...:huh: i thot her parents wouldn't allow , or did she go with some of you, OR did she just go and stand outside {i've certainly done that for msg}and got LUCKY!? I sooooo confused! :huh: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom