Pleban Girls Party - getting jiggy for St. Patrick's Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's gonna take ten minutes to burn the CD, then I'm off to bed.
I've had two nights in a row with eight hours of sleep, and I've never been so tired in my entire life :lol:

Well, there was one this afternoon as I was leaving work, heard it on the radio :shrug: Yeah, trust me, I know all about that *g* Can't tell you how many times Mom had us down in the basement till late because there was the warning/watch close to (but not specific to) the Chatham area and nothing happened ;)

:mad: Fecking computer, something went wrong, and now it's gonna take an additional fifteen minutes.

Don't worry, Wild, if it continues like this, maybe I'll be here all night. Or maybe you could try sleeping too? :wink:

There was a bad one that went through *thinks* Barrie I think, a couple years ago (if you saw any of the Live 8 coverage of the Cdn concert, that's where it was, a bit over an hour north of TO). What we get in Canada's nothing compared to the States tornado-wise, we get off pretty easy, really.

Roxanne with the Police is on VH1 right now. I don't like this song, it freaks me out :huh:

I've never experienced a tornado in Swe. A teeny tiny one, once, it blew some leaves around my street, and then it died out :lol:

The CD's done now, so I'm gonna go night-nighty. :hug:

I just realized that I smiley hug people more often than I've ever hugged real people... gotta work on that :reject:

OMG Have I mentioned how freaky my horoscopes have been? :yikes: :lol: Seriously, how do they know exactly what is going on in my life?? This is crazy!! Every day for at least 2 weeks already!! :ohmy:

Back :wave:

SG :hug: How are you? You disappeared last night, and I was afraid maybe you'd had a storm and your power was out.

Sami, tomorrow there's going to be a lunar eclipse in our sign, and apparently, that's not supposed to be a good thing. :yikes:

I can't believe I believe in all that, but I sorta do. :reject:

What a weird night it's been. :huh:

Pretty good... was it as wet of a day there as it was here? *g* Was nearly pouring this morning, then coming home it was misty and foggy and you couldn't see more than a block in any direction :wink:

I fell asleep last night; sorry about that. :reject:

And we haven't had any rain here, but the winds have been knocking down power lines around here all day :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom