Pleban Girls Party - get out the green jell-o for the St Paddy's day wrestling!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:
OMG me and my friend dave were talking about something at work on friday and dave mentioned something about him and his girlfriend :blahblah: then i mentioned how if i woke up in the night i used to try and wake Andy up too and :blahblah: to him. :lmao:

They both stared at me and Dave was like "i know im younger than jem ( hes like 21, 2 years younger!) it sounds so wrong to hear her saying anything about her being in bed with someone. "

and my team leader was like " yeah she just looks too innocent.!"

I was like, "yeah thats me little miss innocent." :shifty::angel:

Thought that would give everyone a good laugh. :lmao:

If only they knew :lmao:

SG, just read your last post and I want to tell you that Gavin seems like a nice man so you should not have any problems. If he knows all the things you told us then I am sure he will be fine and make you feel comfortable in what ever situation. Besides, the dating scene has not changed at all since you left. You will jump right back in the loop in no time...Trust me honey.:wink:

Sorry I got kicked offline and couldn't get back on. :madwife:

Thankfully we do have Air conditioning here. :drool:

And :drool: :drool: Cuz I'm spending St. Paddy's Day with Viggo Mortensen in LA!!!!

bonoishot said:
Hey Carmel. :hug: Hows your tuesday been?

Night Jez. :hug:

Hi Jem, Tuesday has been the best. It is RSOC and Adam's birthday:drool:. I hope he is having fun.

SG:hug: I need not think of Adam's bare chest at this moment.

Wild, where might one get real Irish cream from?:whistle:

Russty Cat said:
Sorry I got kicked offline and couldn't get back on. :madwife:

Thankfully we do have Air conditioning here. :drool:

And :drool: :drool: Cuz I'm spending St. Paddy's Day with Viggo Mortensen in LA!!!!

SHUT UP!!! :faint:

:hyper: OMG!!!! :hyper: how? why? can I come? :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom