Pleban Girls Party - get out the green jell-o for the St Paddy's day wrestling!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's fun living in the future :wink:

I'm not bad... sorry to hear you had an ordinary day :hug:

We've got a short week at work this week, but it already feels like it's been too long :|

^ Very true...
I've finally got around to sticking some photos on the wall of my cubicle thing, I'm not sure they're helping. They just make me wish I was where I was when I took the photo, and not here. :lol:

Were you doing the break-up or the freedom CD? You've probably got enough songs for 12 CDs by now, either way... :wink:
Thought of another couple of break-up songs by Placebo... The Bitter End, and Song to Say Goodbye...

No problem I was talking to my mom anyway :wink:

I'm helping with the St Patrick's day service at Church on Saturday and maybe going to my sister's house to keep her company. Her son is turning 16 tomorrow and he's having friends over for the weekend :crazy: :lol:

How about you?

16 year old boys partying... :yikes:

Got a friend's wedding on Saturday (at least they'll always remember their anniversary!), I still need to figure out what I'm wearing. I'm hopeless with clothes... :reject:
I need to make some chocolate spiders for a morning tea tomorrow ... :drool:

Chocolate spiders are the only sort of spider I like... :D

I can't remember the exact recipe, but you melt peanut butter and chocolate together, mix in some fried noodles, make little piles of them on a tray and stick them in a fridge until they set... Yum. :drool:
They'd probably be even more evil with American peanut butter (ours doesn't taste sweet at all).

<-- sleepily stumbles in ... :yawn:

I missed SG! :sigh: And I had a break-up song suggestion for her: Barenaked Ladies: "Enid."

Anyone else home before I either go to bed or wander off to Zoo Station? :wink:

Alisaura said:
Chocolate spiders are the only sort of spider I like... :D

I can't remember the exact recipe, but you melt peanut butter and chocolate together, mix in some fried noodles, make little piles of them on a tray and stick them in a fridge until they set... Yum. :drool:
They'd probably be even more evil with American peanut butter (ours doesn't taste sweet at all).

They kinda remind me of Turtles.....but with fried noodles and peanut butter instead of pecans and caramel.

Ali, my stepmother makes a candy/cookie like that every Christmas time. Except she also mixes in butterscotch pieces.

She's not from Australia or NZ, and they're not really holiday cookies, so I don't know why she makes them at Christmas time. But they are good. :drool:

Thursday afternoon is dragging, but I've only got a couple of hours left :wink:

Hey Weldy... those Turtle things sound good!

Butterscotch... :drool: I might have to try that myself one day!
I don't think these things are specifically Australian or anything, I get the recipe from the back of the noodle packet. :lol:

How are you both today? Must be nearly Thursday for you there :)

Back
Top Bottom