Pleban Girls Party - get out the green jell-o for the St Paddy's day wrestling!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Night Jez! :hug:
Hey Carmel :hug:

Russty Cat said:
Sorry I got kicked offline and couldn't get back on. :madwife:

Thankfully we do have Air conditioning here. :drool:

And :drool: :drool: Cuz I'm spending St. Paddy's Day with Viggo Mortensen in LA!!!!

REALLY?? OMG!!!! :hyper::hyper:
How???

:lol: I just checked Gav's profile out at the web site/forum for this pub he goes to fairly often. his listed interests are 'bikes, beer, and music' :rolleyes: I guess it could be worse - he used to list Sex as his favorite hobby :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:

SHUT UP!!! :faint:

:hyper: OMG!!!! :hyper: how? why? can I come? :hyper:

If you fly out here of course you can come! :giggle:

Well I've been wanting to see a spanish film he did called Captain Alatriste, but I figured the only way was to see it at a film festival. So I've been watching to see if we would get one in LA. Well finally they are showing it on Saturday night as part of a Spanish film festival. So my friend who lives in LA and I are going to go. So I bought my ticket and everything. Then I was informed, "Oh yeah Viggo is going to be there to do a Q&A afterwards!" Cue me freaking out! LOL I'm hoping if its not to crazy afterwards we will get to say hello. But at the very least at least I'll get to here him talk in person. I'm so excited I can't even contain it. He is my favorite artist. I'm going to take a book of photography that he did years ago to see if I can get him to sign it for me.

WildHoney said:

Ireland :shifty: or failing that ask an Irishman if they have any :p

I live in a pretty diverse area so I am sure I could find an Irish man, oh well guess I will settle for Scottish cream at this time.:wink:

Hi Mucca:wave: is that what you go by? If not please correct me.

Russty Cat said:

Well I've been wanting to see a spanish film he did called Captain Alatriste, but I figured the only way was to see it at a film festival. So I've been watching to see if we would get one in LA. Well finally they are showing it on Saturday night as part of a Spanish film festival. So my friend who lives in LA and I are going to go. So I bought my ticket and everything. Then I was informed, "Oh yeah Viggo is going to be there to do a Q&A afterwards!" Cue me freaking out! LOL I'm hoping if its not to crazy afterwards we will get to say hello. But at the very least at least I'll get to here him talk in person. I'm so excited I can't even contain it. He is my favorite artist. I'm going to take a book of photography that he did years ago to see if I can get him to sign it for me.

That is awesome! :happy: I'm so happy for you! He's amazing, isn't he? He's so incredibly talented as an actor, an artist/photographer and a poet, too :drool: even if he weren't already incredibly hot physically just his creativity would make him desirable :combust:

Night Jez :hug: :heart:

SG as long as he is having sex with you its not a bad hobby. :wink:

I'm loving being near LA again. It affords me lots of opprotunities to meet people. Meeting Viggo would top Jared and Shannon Leto by just a little bit. :lol: Even though they were total sweethearts....okay so maybe it wouldn't top Shannon telling me he loved me. LOL And I never thought anyone could top Bono. :wink:

Russty thats so cool. :hyper: Am so happy for you. :D

Im starting to mispell with tiredness so i should head to bed. :yawn:

It was great to see so many of my girls about. :hug::love:

NIght. Naughty dreams of chests and jello everyone. :shifty::angel:

:kiss:

Russty Cat said:

Well I'm officially jealous! :tongue:
I hope you get to say Hi and get your book signed :D

Carmelu2fan said:

Hi Mucca:wave: is that what you go by? If not please correct me.

That's what I go by :)

Awww leaving already Jem :(
Have a good night! :hug:
Sweet sugary jell-o dreams :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

That is awesome! :happy: I'm so happy for you! He's amazing, isn't he? He's so incredibly talented as an actor, an artist/photographer and a poet, too :drool: even if he weren't already incredibly hot physically just his creativity would make him desirable :combust:

I totally agree on all of this! :giggle:

I'm still hoping to one day run into Edge when I'm in LA. Or at the very least Morleigh. A girl can dream. :laugh:

I'm possibly going to be doing a big show in Long Beach in 2008, that I've been told would attract some celebrities. It would be sure nice if I got some work in and sucked in some industry people as well. :giggle:

Russty Cat said:

I'm still hoping to one day run into Edge when I'm in LA. Or at the very least Morleigh. A girl can dream. :laugh:

I'm possibly going to be doing a big show in Long Beach in 2008, that I've been told would attract some celebrities. It would be sure nice if I got some work in and sucked in some industry people as well. :giggle:

that would be so awesome, wouldn't it?

I *may* have fantasies of having a story turned into a movie and getting a certain Irish band to do the soundtrack :shifty: (Hey a girl can dream! )

but you're actually getting so close to realizing your dreams! :hug: I'm so happy for you!

Good night Jem :hug: sticky sweet Jell-o dreams :wink:

Russty Cat said:

Oh god it'd be amazing if you ran into Edge. Kidnap him for me!....and I promise I'll share him with you :flirt:

That's so cool that you have chance to do a huge show! How exciting!! :hyper:

Night Jem sweet dreams. :hug: :heart:

We can all achieve what we want too. You just have to believe in yourself and not take no for an answer! :love:

If I kidnap Edge I'll share with everyone! I'm just so nice like that! We could probably use him for bait to get the other three as well. :evil: :lol:

Russty Cat said:
Night Jem sweet dreams. :hug: :heart:

We can all achieve what we want too. You just have to believe in yourself and not take no for an answer! :love:

If I kidnap Edge I'll share with everyone! I'm just so nice like that! We could probably use him for bait to get the other three as well. :evil: :lol:

We can re-enact the Elevation video :ohmy: :evil: :wink:

Mucca said:

The boys in tight leather :drool:

Can I be lara croft?? please please please :hyper:

Night Wild :hug::heart:

GG!!!! *pounces* :hug::heart:
It's been ages!! How are yah?

as long as I get to ride Larry

:shifty:

I mean WITH Larry

:shifty:

y'Know, on the motorcycle :shifty: