Pleban Girls Party - get out the green jell-o for the St Paddy's day wrestling!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh yeah? Hmmm - I guess I must not have seen that one or something - I mean, ok we all have a lot of fun with your photoshop stuff and so on, but I figure it's always pretty obviously meant to be fairly humorus and not trying to offend anyone. I haven't seen any one in particular that was more offensive than the others :scratch:

I guess we might stand on the line of decency once in awhile but that's just our sense of fun around here.

**Which there will always be some people who don't like, I suppose

Last edited:
well, in my opinion, if you read messages here, come post and quit lurking... :rolleyes: it's really cowardish if one only lurks here and then goes complain about something he or she isn't even active in!

Meh :| been better, been worse. I ordered a book on filing for divorce with the legal papers and it hadn't come yet so I called the company and they said my credit card had been declined. :huh: I have no idea why that would have happened and there is no indication of a problem on my on-line accounts for either credit card (I cannot remember which card I used :reject: )

which means the stress of worrying over my credit and not having the forms taken care of when I go to talk to Mark about it on Monday like I had planned on :slant:

but, hey, it's just the way these things work out sometimes :shrug:

Sad_Girl said:
Meh :| been better, been worse. I ordered a book on filing for divorce with the legal papers and it hadn't come yet so I called the company and they said my credit card had been declined. :huh: I have no idea why that would have happened and there is no indication of a problem on my on-line accounts for either credit card (I cannot remember which card I used :reject: )

which means the stress of worrying over my credit and not having the forms taken care of when I go to talk to Mark about it on Monday like I had planned on :slant:

but, hey, it's just the way these things work out sometimes :shrug:

extra :hug: :hug:S . SG

and the great white north :lol:

How's the weather in Cali these days? It's starting to thaw here in Michigan... sort of :huh: we have snow, still, but we also have plenty of mud now too :p

Galeongirl said:
btw... did you know that there are people lurking in PGP?

Its more fun to post. :sexywink:

Some people lurk as they're too shy to join in. Then theres the ones that lurk that don't like whats posted that you mentioned. If i don't like something i don't read it. :shrug:

Its crazy how many lurkers there are for this thread though. ( this is accurate to when im posting this. :wink: )

Actual posts: 318

Views:1450

:shocked:

Guess alot of people like to watch. :wink:

adamiliketowatch-1.jpg

:love:

Voyuerism on PGP :drool::combust::drool::faint:

Im ok. My backs still not quite right. Its nearly paddys day though. :hyper::drunk: Its mothers day on sunday here. :sad::grumpy:

A guy at work today had a seizure. He kind of screamed ( we later found out it was an aura) and then he had a fit. It was the first one he had ever had. The scream was so eerie and haunting. Hes going to be OK though i think. They took him to hospital and hes had ECG scans. It was just a shock. Since we're a call centre the whole room went quiet after the scream and everyone put there customer on hold. It was scary. Poor guy. :(

Seizures are a particularly scary medical situation :yikes: But it sounds like it was handled pretty well. I hope everything turns out all right for him. It might be something serious and long-term but sometimes seizures are because of other conditions that are more immediate and easily taken care of

sorry to hear your back still hurts. :(

Mother's day already? wow. Ours isn't until the end of May

Sad_Girl said:
Seizures are a particularly scary medical situation :yikes: But it sounds like it was handled pretty well. I hope everything turns out all right for him. It might be something serious and long-term but sometimes seizures are because of other conditions that are more immediate and easily taken care of

sorry to hear your back still hurts. :(

Mother's day already? wow. Ours isn't until the end of May

A girl on my team is a first aider. I've never seen her move so fast as when we heard that scream. Another first aider turned up, though all they could really do was try to hold him down and stop him from hurting himself by banging things. Someone else called an ambulance really quick. People were efficient. :up:

Yeah my back isn't as bad as it was the other week but it still hurts. when i move my shoulders around i can hear bones or something clicking. It hurts from just below the bottom of my shoulder blades right up to the bottom of my neck. Its not how it should be normally. Am not sure wether to go to the doctors or a chiropractor or someone else to see whats wrong.:confused:

Glad its beginning to thaw out a bit in michigan. Must be a relief eh?

Back
Top Bottom