Pleban Girls Party - Fast Cars in the Motor City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

:shocked:

:shame:

how could you!? :sad:

you want me too keep his dead brown needled ass around to burn my house down??

:angry:

don't worry...when you burn a christmas tree the smoke spirals upward and thats how they get into christmas tree heaven:happy:

Dismantled said:

you don't think that will make douglass happy:angry:

just don't tell him...but after christmas he goes into the burn pile:shh:

:ohmy:

:sad:

:lmao:

Dismantled said:

:sad: I am gonna help douglass!!! I will find him and cut him down:sad: then he will be happy:happy:

Now whenever I see that movie I will think of you chopping him down gleefully! :happy:

bonoishot said:
:hyper: i will decorate the world in lemons with you girls :hyper

we NEVER get snow where i live :angry:

thats gonna be my wallpaper at work now, a LEMON :hyper: were not allowed to download stuff of the net (no picturesof B then :grumpy::angry: )

everyones gonna think ive lost it

:lmao

Yes!!!
I knew I could count on you!! :hyper:
:hug:

:shh:
They alreayd think that :wink:

And aww.....I :heart: a white christmas.

BRI!!!!! :hug: :hug: It's good to see you calling me my dear Scottish lass again, like old times!!! :heart: i've missed you over the last few nites - you ok?

MUCCA!!!!! :hug: :hug: how's all the study going? I noticed you saying yuk to physics?! :huh:

And DIS!!! Thanks for all that you said to me lastnite :D :happy: you made me feel SO much better with all of the sweet&lovely stuff you told me&i sooooo appreciate it all! Btw - i was in NO way saying you were stupid! Quite the opposite! :wink:

sami0201 said:

you still watch little kids christmas movies :eyebrow

:wink

You got a problem with that? :angry:

I eagerly await watching Charlie Brown's the "great pumpkin" episode this weekend! :hyper:

OMG
I need to rent Hocus Pocus!! I haven't watched that movie for Halloween for SO long! :happy:

sami0201 said:

:tongue:

Dismantled said:

you want me too keep his dead brown needled ass around to burn my house down??

:angry:

don't worry...when you burn a christmas tree the smoke spirals upward and thats how they get into christmas tree heaven:happy:
:happy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

You got a problem with that? :angry:

I eagerly await watching Charlie Brown's the "great pumpkin" episode this weekend! :hyper:

OMG
I need to rent Hocus Pocus!! I haven't watched that movie for Halloween for SO long! :happy:

what if I do :angry:

Charlie Brown :combust:

:wink:

omg my power just flickered :angry: it's not even RAINING yet!! with my luck it will go out before the real storm even gets here :|

I'll probably be on until late tonight but if all of a sudden I stop talking, you know why. So if anything happens to the power or internet, I'll be on ASAP when we get it back :hug:

Sami :hug: :hug: what is the situation where you are with the hurricane? I just heard on the news here that it's a category 2&that S. Florida is being evacuated :( does that mean you?

FLY!!! :wave: :hug:

FlyYourKite said:
Hi girls! :hug:

Does anyone want to study and write my pathology midterm for me? :happy: Come on.....you know you want to!

OK! :hyper:

And you can write my physics, psych and chem! :happy:

Sounds fair to me. :wink:

:hug:

Sami :hug:
Stay safe my dear! No sticking your fingers in electrical outlets in a desperate attempt to see if the power is back yet.....

susanp6 said:
Sami :hug: :hug: what is the situation where you are with the hurricane? I just heard on the news here that it's a category 2&that S. Florida is being evacuated :( does that mean you?

FLY!!! :wave: :hug:

I am S. Florida but I'm not in an evacuation zone because I'm not on the water, but a lot of people I know are. They are really only evacuating the Florida Keys, which are a string of little islands of the southernmost tip of FL

thanks girls :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:bleh: That sucks! :slant:

But when december comes, you'll have a few weeks off! No work! :happy:

I know!! I'm so excited! I can't wait to go home :hyper::hyper:
Crappy thing is school starts on the 3rd for me and I couldn't get a flight back on the 2nd so I have to leave on New Year's! :madspit:

Hiya Jemma! Quintclone :heart: :hug: has Wild not been on yet? I'm still catching up while i read! :wink: still can't believe Luise heard you talking about Bono's ass&HD!!!! :ohmy: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom