Pleban Girls Party - Everything's unwrapped

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

I'm back. :hyper: I missed my PM's with you. :sad: Thanks for the ones while i was away. :drool :

Thats a good idea. :love : I'm free most nights, like Wild its just the timezone problem. :madwife::( I've been soo much more tired recently so am trying to get in bed earlier ( expect weekends, then i might be out. :grumpy ::scream :)

Had to keep you up to date on the "drama." :rolleyes: :lol:

We should send out some group PMs and see if anyone has ideas/suggestions for times. :hmm: I'm sure we could manage something late afternoon/early evening. You and Wild have to be here! :drool:

bonoishot said:

That will never happen. :kiss:

Hi Thora :hug: How was Hawaii? Will you be adding pics to your jorunal as i'm off to bed soon so will miss them. :

Jez. :hug: How are you?

Hawaii was wonderful! :love: I just got back this afternoon. I'll be uploading photos here and in my journal, so you'll be able to see them by the time you're back tomorrow.

Clone, I had a wonderful vacation. That's crazy that you're getting such warm weather! But I'm sure you don't mind! :wink:

JezSnape said:
VP :hug: I'm ok. I've just eaten so much chocolate this Christmas it's threatening to spill out my ears. :lol:

Yeah, the timezone problem, not helped by my grumpy parents. :sigh: I never get to talk to anyone anymore, really...

Omg, I've had this three day long chocolate orgy. :reject: :drool: :combust:

I need to find children to give it away to, before I become 6 feet wide. :madwife:

VintagePunk said:
I just don't want us all to drift away and lose touch. :sad: I know we all get busy, and I'm just as guilty of that as anyone... :sigh: The other thing is, when I had my laptop and I was chillin' in front of the tv during the evening, it was in front of me all the time. With this computer, I tend not to sit in front of it for that long...if no one's on when I check, I get bored and leave.

Some of us you're stuck with for life :hug: :yes:

VintagePunk said:

Omg, I've had this three day long chocolate orgy. :reject: :drool: :combust:

I need to find children to give it away to, before I become 6 feet wide. :madwife:

:lol: Tell me about it! The worst part is probably the fact that it's damn fine quality chocolate, Belgian truffles and whatnot. My dad gets it from suppliers to the company, they think he can decide which companies to buy from. I'm wolfing it down like it's all Mars bars, or something.

Thora, I :love: the weather here right now, but it would be nice with some snow for New Year's, though... :D I never thought I'd say that!

Wild:hug: You can bite me anytime :flirt: Though I suggest you'd let me shower first. :shifty:

VintagePunk said:

Had to keep you up to date on the "drama." :rolleyes : :lol :

We should send out some group PMs and see if anyone has ideas/suggestions for times. :hmm : I'm sure we could manage something late afternoon/early evening. You and Wild have to be here! :drool :

I have no "drama". Just i thought about Andy alot. :reject::(:lol:

I like getting all your PM's no matter what it is about. ;)

Yes group PM's. Sounds a good idea. :yes::up: We can get onto that tommorow.

I've even managed to miss Wild alot recently and we're in the same timezone. :(:lol:

WildHoney said:

Orgy :drool: chocolate Orgy :combust:

I'm sure you have ways of working it off :shifty:

I have ways of working it off...just don't think it's a good idea to utilize those ways at this time. :sad: Although tonight, I'm sorely tempted... :shifty:

Jez, omg...I've been having my chocolate orgy with plain ol' crappy chocolate! :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Oh, last night I watched the first half of POTC 2. I was bored silly, and fell asleep. :reject :

Does this mean I have to turn in my Johnny Depp fangirl card? :scream: :sad:

:lol: I watched 1 last night. :drool:

Maybe you still hadn't recovered from Zoo Bono. :drool::lol:

If it happens again though, i get dibs on your card. :hyper:

:tongue:

bonoishot said:

I have no "drama". Just i thought about Andy alot. :reject::(:lol:

I like getting all your PM's no matter what it is about. ;)

Yes group PM's. Sounds a good idea. :yes ::up : We can get onto that tommorow.

I've even managed to miss Wild alot recently and we're in the same timezone. :(:lol:

:( :hug: This drama will be drawing to a conclusion soon. :|

Tomorrow during the day, I have some stuff to do at my mom's old place, but other than that, I'll be around to help with PMing. :)

Mmm... chocolate orgy! :drool: :combust:

I have chocolate covered macadamia nuts from Hawaii... but I have to wait to open those until tomorrow. Those will be tasty!

WildHoney said:

No of course it doesn't :no:

Just do what i do, fast forward to the Johnny bits :lol:

The story is just so long and boring and convoluted, and hard to follow... :crazy: :yawn: I was the same way with the first one, till I saw it a few times. It's good for the Johnny-ness, but still far from my favourite of all his movies...

bonoishot said:

:lol: I watched 1 last night. :drool:

Maybe you still hadn't recovered from Zoo Bono. :drool::lol:

If it happens again though, i get dibs on your card. :hyper:

:tongue:

OMG!! Wow. Zoo Bono. :combust:

I've been watching/listening to a LOT of U2 again the past week! Some of my dvds, I probably haven't watched for about 6 months. :reject: I watched Slane last night for the first time in forever! That'll always be my favourite. :love: There was something special about that show...

VintagePunk said:

The story is just so long and boring and convoluted, and hard to follow... :crazy: :yawn: I was the same way with the first one, till I saw it a few times. It's good for the Johnny-ness, but still far from my favourite of all his movies...

Oh to be stuck on an island in the middle of nowhere with Johnny, I certainly wouldn't be setting fire to the rum :shifty:

Last edited:
Crap, look at the time... Have to go :(

See you all another day, I'm probably going to be coped up with me next essay now for a couple of days.

:hug: Take care, Happy New Year and good night! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom