Pleban Girls Party - Desperately Seeking Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
d0462b11.jpg

:larry: Oh :censored: the press is here and I ran out of hair gel! I'm gonna have to run for it!

:giggle:

Mmmm... October :) (Am still listening to RFV :))

Hey Cindy, you might like this station - go to radiofreevirgin.com, and click on the lite player.. choose ZooRadio :) U2 stuff and stuff that they picked out (except :bono: )...

And OMG someone in here has BAD on! I can hear Bono singing Wide awaaaaaaaake...

**That's the second time today there's been dueling Bonos in here :laugh: *

hey girls! ok, why i have i NEVER seen the Bono robe picture???

hmmmph. SG, you been holding out on me?

that caption should be "Larry used all my hair gel again, so...." :lol:

gotta let my dogs out, brb

ruffian said:
hey girls! ok, why i have i NEVER seen the Bono robe picture???

hmmmph. SG, you been holding out on me?

:lol: Never! I just found it myself. Kelly Ahern posted it on the Misc Pics thread

I've got another one here I'm uploading...

Sad_Girl said:

what are you doing to me........jeeeeeeeeeeez. never saw this one either!!!!!!!!! are these from this tour???? and why wasn't i in the dressing room taking them?

ruffian said:

great interview! thanks for the link...

I was actually outside Much that night, in the crowd :) That was my 30th b-day - and if I knew then what I know now, I would've tried to wait in line with the two girls who were there when I went by at 5:30pm - hell, I would've tried for the ticket drop!!

~BrightestStar~ said:

:censored:

:combust:

I'm transfixed on the exposed skin........
Just a hint of it, a part you don't usually see...and just begging to be......

:faint:

GUH

Oh yeah

*whimpers*
*points*
want.

:wink:

:lmao:!!! what Bri said!!!! exactly! i want to stand behind him and look at his face in the mirror....
"honey, why don't we just slip this off your shoulders a bit more..." :wink:

and i wonder where they were taken, which venues??? i want the book! i'm tryin to see what is in front of B on the vanity. A cell phone? make up? hehehe!

ruffian said:

:lmao:!!! what Bri said!!!! exactly! i want to stand behind him and look at his face in the mirror....
"honey, why don't we just slip this off your shoulders a bit more..." :wink:

:laugh:

*daydreams* :combust:

Just stand behind him, and watch him, watch you in the mirror as you lean down and...:combust:....

And Hi Cindy! :hug:
I'm a little....err.....distracted...as you can see.....:drool:

Ok, While I wait for Photofuckit to stop taunting me :madspit: I have a question for a story I'm working on

A 17 year old boy, taking a girl out on a first date to the movies... where in the cinema is he most likely to try and sit?

Sad_Girl said:
Ok, While I wait for Photofuckit to stop taunting me :madspit: I have a question for a story I'm working on

A 17 year old boy, taking a girl out on a first date to the movies... where in the cinema is he most likely to try and sit?

in the back for sure!

photofuckit! :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom