Pleban Girls Party - Desperately Seeking Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
OH?? Two things....

Did everyone d/l the video clip of B singing Pavarotti's Miss Sarajavo part from Oslo?? Sweet Jesus. :combust: :combust: What a voice...

And did you all know that they soundchecked Crumbs at Gothenburg?? There's a soundfile of that floating around, too. :hyper: :hyper:

yes it's so amazing. he so NAILED it! i had no idea they soundchecked Crumbs! :hyper:
thank you all for being nice about the pics--this is why i love having girlfriends :heart: i just wanna ONCE run into Bono when i haven't been sleeping with my face pressed against the concrete :wink:

VintagePunk said:
OH?? Two things....

Did everyone d/l the video clip of B singing Pavarotti's Miss Sarajavo part from Oslo?? Sweet Jesus. :combust: :combust: What a voice...

And did you all know that they soundchecked Crumbs at Gothenburg?? There's a soundfile of that floating around, too. :hyper: :hyper:

Awesome! :rockon: I love "Crooms" :giggle:

And no, I didn't see the link... :hyper: where is it?

Has everyone seen the old clip from Comic Relief with Bono and Larry? :lmao: I was just watching that again :lmao:

ruffian said:

yes it's so amazing. he so NAILED it! i had no idea they soundchecked Crumbs! :hyper:
thank you all for being nice about the pics--this is why i love having girlfriends :heart: i just wanna ONCE run into Bono when i haven't been sleeping with my face pressed against the concrete :wink:

:lol:

Ruff, you still look so good in those pics. Have fun in Philly.
(btw, are you going to Chicago?)

ruffian said:
oddly enough, a bunch of us watched them do part of this photo shoot (the pic below) while we were in Phoenix...the band couldn't stop to sign b/c they had to do pics. they were in the loading area, under the arena, and we could see them from the upper level.

Damn I'm so jealous!!! That would be so cool to watch. Its such a great shot too!

*sigh* I miss doing photography. The last shoot I was involved in was for :reject: the movie Mighty Ducks. Ya think Bono has a short complex, you should meet Emilio Estevez! Very nice guy, total gentlemen, but hella short! :laugh:

Hi Diane :hug: I said a blanket hello earlier...I keep getting booted off my dsl every two or three message. :sigh:

DG!! :hug:

SG, there was a ysi file in the setlist thread. There were two, an MP3 and a wave file...I got the wave file, and it's HUGE, 21 meg...but it you can't find it, let me know and I'll try to upload.

Sad_Girl said:

Awesome! :rockon: I love "Crooms" :giggle:

And no, I didn't see the link... :hyper: where is it?

Has everyone seen the old clip from Comic Relief with Bono and Larry? :lmao: I was just watching that again :lmao:
we need a list of word that we love to hear men with Irish accents say (or we could just make Bono read them to us). Mine include

Love (loove)
Luck (look)
Crumbs (crooms)

:drool: i swear, i can hardly walk in an irish bar...my head swivels in the direction of every irish brogue i hear...

I'm so excited about Crooms! :hyper: I swear I wonder if Lardence is still in the dark about it. :giggle: :lol:

Ruff you look hawt in the picture! :combust: And Julian isn't to bad either. :sexywink:

there a whole lot of other bands/songs i have off of the radio, or on vinyl tranfered to my own mixed tapes....like:

'Under the Milky Way Tonight' {waterboys}, the Alarm, Painted Moon by ?, Animal Magic by ?, Style Council, "i love to feel the rain in the summertime" by ? { just heard it tonight at Ben & Jerry's Store}, CHINA CRISIS {they never quite got as much recognition as they should have}

to name a few off the tape of my head. :D

ruffian said:

we need a list of word that we love to hear men with Irish accents say (or we could just make Bono read them to us). Mine include

Love (loove)
Luck (look)
Crumbs (crooms)

:drool: i swear, i can hardly walk in an irish bar...my head swivels in the direction of every irish brogue i hear...

I know what you mean Ruff. I love Irish, Scottish, and Austrailian accents. I have an online aussie friend who use to give me a call once a month. I about melted every time he would call and say my name. :drool: I can still hear his gorgeous voice in my head. :combust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom