Pleban Girls Party - Desperately Seeking Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CeeCee said:

Why? What is it aobut him that makes you laugh?

And how is Fluffy? Jsut a bit cranky tonight is she?

OH I would just laugh, cuz I'd be remembering all the stuff we say about him. :giggle: All those great naughty silly thoughts running thru my head. :evil: :flirt:

She's doing okay, I think its just hard for her to sleep, cuz its still really warm here tonight. I turned on the little a/c in their room so hopefully that will help. She is so sweet when she is half asleep saying "Mama". Once I rubbed her back and gave her a kiss she rolled over and went back to sleep. :heart:

CeeCee said:

I meant to that picture of Bono, not the picture of Adam and Edge in their bathrobes. Just to clarify. And I could probably do it right now. :giggle:

Oh....yeah....I knew that.....:shifty: :reject:

But B cap is just as good :drool:

Russty Cat said:

OH I would just laugh, cuz I'd be remembering all the stuff we say about him. :giggle: All those great naughty silly thoughts running thru my head. :evil: :flirt:

She's doing okay, I think its just hard for her to sleep, cuz its still really warm here tonight. I turned on the little a/c in their room so hopefully that will help. She is so sweet when she is half asleep saying "Mama". Once I rubbed her back and gave her a kiss she rolled over and went back to sleep. :heart:
:giggle:

Maybe he knows what we say about him already :huh: People have been saying that he has checked out the blue crack a couple times.

:cute:

Mucca said:

Maybe he knows what we say about him already :huh: People have been saying that he has checked out the blue crack a couple times.

:cute:

Oh that is just wrong!!! I don't want him in here! :eek: :laugh:

I love how Bono says beach ball it sounds more like veechball. :giggle:

Russty Cat said:

Oh that is just wrong!!! I don't want him in here! :eek: :laugh:

I love how Bono says beach ball it sounds more like veechball. :giggle:

:laugh:

What does Bono say after he kicks the ball?? I can never hear it clearly. :scratch:

Night Russty:hug:
Sweet (naughty :giggle: ) Edge Dreams :heart:

acf53f5b.jpg

He's staring at you again. Those intense, blue eyes, stalking you as you move around the dressing room behind him. Absently you pick up the t-shirt Adam left on the floor after coming off stage, and you begin to automatically fold it, setting it aside to be washed and packed later by someone else.

The hair on the back of your neck tingles and stands on end. To keep the jitters away, you grab a hanger and put a clean pair of Larry's jeans onto it, before hanging it up again. It's then that you can feel the heat of his body agaisnt your back. How could you not? He's a vertiable human blast furnce. You find yourself holding your breath as his hand moves to cover yours, where it still rests on the hanger.

His free arm slides around your waist and then his warm breath tickels your ear. His lips press at the skin just behind your ear. "Tonight?" He whispers agaisnt the shell of your ear. You shiver and open your mouth to instincitvely shoot him down. You work for him, and what would be said if you were caught sleeping with one of the bosses?

"Please? Tonight? Please, Luv." His words are whispered agaisnt your ear, agaisnt skin that is rapidly becoming wet thanks to his tounge sliding along the curves. His teeth close gently over your neck, nipping. You feel yourself go slack against him. "Tonight." You agree.

CeeCee said:
aawww... Russ left! *pout*

Wait, Edge checks out BLue Crack? He's a brave soul, isn't he? I do hope he doens't come to PLEBA. Maybe he sticks to the more... normal areas?

:yes:

Well for our sake I hope he checks out the normal areas :huh:

Anyways I'm gonna head off as well. I'm fighting just to keep my eyelids opened.

Night Near Clone! :hug::heart:
Sweet (naughty) Edge dreams

Good morning, GG!

Just thought I'd read through the latest thread before I started my day. I won't be long; I have to go get my hair cut. Then I have to go to work. :madspit: And after that, homework. Don't know if I'll be on tonight, but if I am, it'll be late.

Loved your caps, Mucca and Cindy ... :drool:

Mucca said:

I'm sure it's probably their wallpaper on their comp :lol:

Is not! :madspit: In fact, I don't have a wallpaper up, just the purple background my sister had on when it was her computer... I keep thinking I should put up one of the SG wallpapers I have saved, but I'd have to decide which one! :laugh:

I'm caught up... ON MY OWN PUTER!!! :hyper:

Not sure what the phone repair guy did - I heard the van drive up, saw it parked in front of the house, then less than 10 mins later he was getting back into the van and I had a dial tone again *G* Whatever was wrong was outside, cleaned up the apt for nothing! :madspit: I've been up since 5:30, and I only got about 3 hrs sleep because I started cleaning before I went to bed... :madspit:

:wave:

Hey Girls!

Got cut off last night, no time to say bubyee to you all :(

I'm worried girls that you're still in the same thread!!

You've moved 11 posts since this morning :tsk:

:wink:

The photographer who did those pics (robed!Bono looking in the mirror) people were drooling over last night is Kevin Westenberg, according to the LJ u2daily community :)

WildHoney said:
Hi Girls:wave:

Can't stop long as going out, but be on later, promise

anyway i got my Barcelona tickets today :hyper: :hyper:

:hyper: yay at barcelona tickets :drool:

hiya if anyone is still about :hug: can't stay long got some steak cooking for dinner :drool:

i know its shamefull BG 11 posts :tsk: am sure things will pick up later though :wink:

see ya later :hug:

A run by posting :wink:

Just wanted to say good morning! :hug: We are heading to town to see a man about some money. :lol: And then off to go guitar browsing. :hyper: :dance:

Hopefully see ya guys later. Hope everyone is having a good sunday.

Russty Cat said:
A run by posting :wink:

Just wanted to say good morning! :hug: We are heading to town to see a man about some money. :lol: And then off to go guitar browsing. :hyper: :dance:

Hopefully see ya guys later. Hope everyone is having a good sunday.

Russty :hug:

Erm... Sunday? *checks computer date and time, checks calendar* Nope, still Saturday here :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom