Pleban Girls Party - Celebrating life: every day is a special day in the PGP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I remember having 1000 posts or something my 1st week. I thought oh its just because its school vacay ill cut down. 2 years later...:lol: Imagine how many I would have had it not been for lack of net access! :ohmy:

VP :hug: Happy Birthday! Are you wearing the moose hat? :tongue:

and OMG! :hyper: I think I'm nearly as excited as I was in 2005 when I came down to TO for the concerts and to meet you girls :heart:

1 day, 20 hours, 22 minutes

Sad_Girl said:
VP :hug: Happy Birthday! Are you wearing the moose hat? :tongue:

and OMG! :hyper: I think I'm nearly as excited as I was in 2005 when I came down to TO for the concerts and to meet you girls :heart:

1 day, 20 hours, 22 minutes

No, no moose hat for me today. :lol: I barely left the house, was feeling icky for most of the day. :yuck:

I know that meeting us was one of the most fantastic things eva :wink: but I think the fact that you get to have sex with this man should push the excitement factor WAY up for him! :sexywink:

VintagePunk said:

No, no moose hat for me today. :lol: I barely left the house, was feeling icky for most of the day. :yuck:

I know that meeting us was one of the most fantastic things eva :wink: but I think the fact that you get to have sex with this man should push the excitement factor WAY up for him! :sexywink:

Well, yeah, that helps :sexywink: :lol:

Sorry you were feeling icky :sad: :hug:

DG I'd forgotten the condom hats, too :lmao:!

Thanks SG :hug: I think a lot of it is stress and crazy hours and burn out. I e-mailed Scott yesterday, and got a reply from him today suggesting that we meet to discuss my issues on Tues. I always worry that he's going to yell at me or be disappointed, or something, and it really bothers me. I don't know why I get like that, he never has in the past, but I find that his opinion of me matters so much to me. :huh: It's weird, I never worry that much about what people think about me, but with him, I get weird and compulsive about it. :huh:

DG, I remember you calling Sami, and she was on here posting to us about it. :) :memories:

VintagePunk said:
Thanks SG :hug: I think a lot of it is stress and crazy hours and burn out. I e-mailed Scott yesterday, and got a reply from him today suggesting that we meet to discuss my issues on Tues. I always worry that he's going to yell at me or be disappointed, or something, and it really bothers me. I don't know why I get like that, he never has in the past, but I find that his opinion of me matters so much to me. :huh: It's weird, I never worry that much about what people think about me, but with him, I get weird and compulsive about it. :huh:

DG, I remember you calling Sami, and she was on here posting to us about it. :) :memories:

that would certainly be enough stress to make you feel icky :yes: :hug:

focus on that, though - the fact that he hasn't been the sort to yell or be disapproving in the past, and remind yourself of it when you realize you're stressing over it

It's perfectly understandable, after all the time you've worked with him on this, that you want to impress him - it's nice to have someone to work with who you respect so much - it helps motivate you to do a good job

And, according to his e-mail from today, he's been off for the entire month, so even if I'd finished it earlier, I don't think he would have proofread/edited till next week, anyway. :angry: I was kinda relieved to hear that.

So, what time does Gav land? I want to know the exact time, cause I'll be thinking of you all day. :hyper: Is he flying into Detroit? And are you guys spending the night there?

Meet me in the playground, yo. :angry:

In this context there’s no disrespect
So when I bust my rhyme you break your necks
We got 5 minutes for us to disconnect
From all intellect and the let rhythm effect

To lose the inhibition, follow your intuition
Free your inner soul and break away from tradition
Cause when we beat out, girl it’s pulling without
You wouldn’t believe how we wow, owww
Burn it til it’s burned out
Turn it til it’s turned out
Actin' up from north ,west, east, south

Everybody! (Yeah?)
Everybody! (Yeah?)
Let's get into it! (Yeah!)
Get stupid(Come on!)
Get it started! (Come on!)
Get it started! (Yeah!)
Get it started!

VintagePunk said:

So, what time does Gav land? I want to know the exact time, cause I'll be thinking of you all day. :hyper: Is he flying into Detroit? And are you guys spending the night there?

he lands in Grand Rapids at 8 o'clock Saturday :hyper: and we're going out to dinner and staying at a hotel that night, then spending part of the next day doing a little shopping ( GR has a BIG mall :drool: ) for Tommy's birthday present, taking in whatever Grand Rapids has to offer, and then coming back here to show him around where I live and spend the night at home relaxing. :heart:

Sweet dreams clone. And Happy Birthday!
I'll try and do you proud. *sniffle*

:kiss::clonelove:

Since I gotta get up early, I should be off too. I'll prob come rock wit y'all tomorrow night.
So be here with bells on!
or nothing on :sexywink:

Sweet dreams ladies, and thanks for all the birthday wishes even before I've read them!
:hug::heart:
luv y'all like a barrrel of monkeys.

VintagePunk said:

:sile nt: :angel:

Girls, I'm absolutely exhausted, so I'd better head to bed. Thanks again for the birthday wishes. :h ug:

Bri, carry the birthday torch with pride, and party enough for both of us. :kiss: :love:

:lmao:

Well, I'll be taking in whatever Gav has to offer, too :sexywink: :lmao:

Goodnight, VP :hug: thanks for the dirty thoughts :angel: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom