PLEBAn Girls Party: Celebrating 4 MAGNIFICENT years together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wish Canada was nearer ,we could come and hug you

Me too. :hug::hug::hug:

Bono's voice sounds amazing on all the tracks :drool :

This is promising. :drool:

Let's put it this way Jem - when mixed with milk, it does taste like chocolate milk :wink: By itself I think vaguely coffeeish, I've never had it straight :lol :

Not keen on coffee, think i could do it with milk though. :hmm: If i evern go round to someones and they have it i will give it a try. :yes:

Regarding brothers/men. I think some men don't have the same capacity/emotional ability to deal/help with the harder things in life.

Sorry you're brother is not helpling much VP and that it is upsetting your mum. :hug:

Wild also sorry about your Uncle. :hug:

Your families luckily have other great people like you girls to support them. :kiss::hug:

Btw VP I agree with Jem :yes: Mom had some problems with her memory while she was going through the chemo, and still a little bit now when she's tired. It gets better :hug:

Really? Maybe it is at least partly that, then. I hope. I keep thinking it's either some sort of dementia, or that it's moved to her brain. But it's been for a few months now, and the last month or so has been quite a drastic decline. If it's the cancer, then it's very likely that the pill she is taking will help, but we probably won't see the effects of that for a few weeks. Or if it is dementia, maybe it's just especially pronounced now because of fatigue and stress, and it'll get a bit better when she starts feeling better.

Anyway, on to happier things... :)

And i need to know what ones i can go to:waiting:

If they played Arsenal's ground in London at least i'd get presale *prays*

I reckon Wembley :crack:

I know. I have in my head where i wanna go but summer is really booking up for leave at work and im worried i won't be able to make any UK dates if they don't sort things out soon. :sad: Should be ok for fall dates as they aren't booked up much yet.

I hope they do play Man City stadium. What that guy said about Oasis being told the stadium didn't need the money worried me. Maybe U2's money will be worth more though, or the new owner of the stadium things Oasis were not worth the hassle, I will be so gutted if U2 don't do it. Its the prefet location ever.

Thanks :hug: As for the memory, for a while I was hoping it was just pain or stress or whatever, but I think it's moved beyond that now. I need to talk to the doctor about it on Monday.

If it is worrying you best to talk to the doctor then. :hug:

was it the one you sent me :lmao:

Yeah. :wink: It must have been a lapse as i'm ok now. :wink:

Believe me you are going to LOVE it :yes:

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

:lol:

I hope it was me!

I was thinking of getting something to drink tonight, but I think I'm too tired. Unless someone would like to get it for me, and then hold the glass to my lips? Plz? :shifty:

Sorry i was planning something with wild. :shifty:

:hmm: Though I can send you a drunk one in a few hours if you want. :lmao:

I found some hilarious ones from an old thread a while back. I was almost i tears. :wink: Drunk posts ftw.

K. Send me flight money. Then wait 8 hours and i'll be there holding the glass for you. :hyper:

:wink:

You need to train the cats to do this. :wink:

Get a long straw and put it in the bottle :lol :

I always have straw in my JD and coke when i am in the pub so when i'm cant' be bother to pick up the glass i can just bend down and suck. :ohmy: The straw i mean. :tsk:

That led me to a page with no pics *pout* :lol:

*goes looking around in the thread*

Think we lost drea to the picture thread ^

:lol: Though it is pretty. :drool:

I just know it wasn't me. :( :wink:

I really hope they play Manchester too, for your sake! :fingerscrossed:

You could get in your rowing boat about a month before the gig, you could make it in a month right? ? :wink:

So do I. I :heart: that stadium so much. It has a supermarket right next ASDA with a cafe/random food drink you can get and is near the city centre so you can actually walk back to your hotel. :heart::love:

Sorry i was planning something with wild. :shifty:
:

:hyper:

:lmao:

*purr* Would you like a straw for that madam?"

VP , That would be purrfect "

:reject:

I always have straw in my JD and coke when i am in the pub so when i'm cant' be bother to pick up the glass i can just bend down and suck. :ohmy: The straw i mean. :tsk:

Is it really bad that my eyes were immediately drawn to the
i can just bend down and suck

Omg, best idea ever! Put those little suckers to work! :lol:

Cedars = the new IGWSHA :lol:

Remembers that night in Chicago when VP appeared from nowhere and then disappeared again :heart::cute:

Don't you just want to make him feel better, when you hear that song? Restore his faith in humanity? :shifty:

Has anyone heard from Ruff lately? It's been a few months for me. I owe her a PM/e-mail. :reject: I keep expecting her to pop up with the new album out.

Don't you just want to make him feel better, when you hear that song? Restore his faith in humanity? :shifty:

Yes i guess ,is that what the in crowd are calling it now :lol:

Has anyone heard from Ruff lately? It's been a few months for me. I owe her a PM/e-mail. :reject: I keep expecting her to pop up with the new album out.

I had an emaila week ok.She's ok busy with her classes and just wishing the tour dates would come out so that she could arrange her attendance schedule :lol:How many this tour?

Well hopefully we get some gigs at weekend ,

I have time booked ,just hope i guessed the dates right :lmao:

Sarah was happy to hear the rumours about weekend only shows, so that she could go to as many as possible.

She never really seemed to want to hear any news about the album, and seemed reluctant to even listen to the clips. But now that we have the album, she can't stop listening to it, she loves it. :heart: I think she's heard it more than I have. :lol:

Sarah was happy to hear the rumours about weekend only shows, so that she could go to as many as possible.

She never really seemed to want to hear any news about the album, and seemed reluctant to even listen to the clips. But now that we have the album, she can't stop listening to it, she loves it. :heart: I think she's heard it more than I have. :lol:

NI asked me if MP3 files wear out :lmao:

Constantly on when i'm home and on my Ipod when i'm not :reject:

Sarah :heart: Send her my love

I had an emaila week ok.She's ok busy with her classes and just wishing the tour dates would come out so that she could arrange her attendance schedule :lol:How many this tour?

Sarah just had an old copy of Rolling Stone out, and she got all excited suddenly and started flipping pages, and said "I think this is the one Ruff is in!" She found the article, it was from the Portland show when Bono asked Ruff and another person how many shows they'd been to. :lol:

:hyper :

:lmao :

*purr* Would you like a straw for that madam?"

VP , That would be purrfect "

:reject :

Am so suprised your eyes were drawn down to the bend and suck bit. :shocked::tongue::lmao:

Omg, best idea ever! Put those little suckers to work! :lol :

Don't you just want to make him feel better, when you hear that song? Restore his faith in humanity? :shifty :

Has anyone heard from Ruff lately? It's been a few months for me. I owe her a PM/e-mail. :reject : I keep expecting her to pop up with the new album out.

yeah they can earn there keep. :wink:

I'm up for helping restore faith in humanity. Even though i haven't heard the song i'm sure I can help with restoring faith. :shifty:

I Pm'd Ruff at Xmas. I can't remember if i got a reply or not. I have a poor memory. :scratch: :lol: We know shes ok though anyway sinec shes emailed wild so that is good. :heart:

NI asked me if MP3 files wear out :lmao:

Constantly on when i'm home and on my Ipod when i'm not :reject:

Sarah :heart: Send her my love

I've been out so much this week, and she's been home, so she's been listening when I'm out. And then last night she put it on. Today when we got back from the clinic, I came home and picked Sarah up and then we ran a few errands. The first thing she did when we got back into the house was go and put it on. :)

She's back in U2 mode too, I guess. :hyper:

I've been out so much this week, and she's been home, so she's been listening when I'm out. And then last night she put it on. Today when we got back from the clinic, I came home and picked Sarah up and then we ran a few errands. The first thing she did when we got back into the house was go and put it on. :)

She's back in U2 mode too, I guess. :hyper:

That's a awesome mum & daughter partnership

Mum & daughter perving :wink:

Well hopefully we get some gigs at weekend ,

weekend gigs would be awesome. Though its normally only major cities that get those. :lol:

would be good for any dates in Canada/US. Less time to take off work. :up:

:lol::heart: We won't be able to stop her come tour time. :wink: Awesome that she loves it. I am SO excited so many people love it. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom