PLEBAn Girls Party: Cedars of P(Lebanon)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations and I'm all :hyper: for you to DG (for seeing the show) and Drea (for getting her temp contract extended).

:hug: and :wave: to dazz and whoever else may be reading.

Not extended :lol: The original contract ended near the end of Jan, but they want me back again :D

I always felt good when a Temp Client called the agency to ask for me again!

just went onto the Koigu site..... their multi-colored yarns :hyper::heart:

gotta leave :(
see you all tomorrow! :hug:S

again :yippie: dg! :hug: contrats on such a special treat!

con't *good luck* Family Zu!

AND leaving a few more of these to those that need them!
:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hi everyone. :wave: I need some Pleba girls. I was just in the tour thread and I can't stand some peoples complaining about how many tickets they can get

This is why you avoid that thread :wink: I hang out in here, in the Temple Bar and that's pretty much it... Interference Gatherings occasionally too *g*

Hi everyone. :wave: I need some Pleba girls. I was just in the tour thread and I can't stand some peoples complaining about how many tickets they can get

I know some people are such whingers. Be lucky you get to see a show/s people.

Zooey :lol: at you not getting fed up and your shows aren't announced yet. :lol: Also good luck with the move. :hug:

Drea thats awesome about the job. :hyper::hug:

OMG!! Sounds like DG had an amazing time. So happy for her. :hyper::hyper::love:

Regnut. :wave: Hi im jem.

Girls.........you know its U2 tour time when you're planning on going in 2 hours early to work to do overtime. :crack:

:lol:

Lots of early nights coming up for me. :wink: Also my phone sucks so i'm like 80% sure im gonna get an iPhone. :drool::hyper:

i think the rest of my family will get sick of the album very soon. hehehehe... but then again. i listen to it in my portable cd player quite a bit love it. i just skip over track 6. edge is great on this album.

i think the rest of my family will get sick of the album very soon. hehehehe... but then again. i listen to it in my portable cd player quite a bit love it. i just skip over track 6. edge is great on this album.

Maybe they will grow to love it. :wink:

Suprisingly my boyfriend likes what he has heard. Not that he ever disliked U2 before but he said he really likes the 3 songs he has heard so far. :up:

Drea you looking forward to TO? :hyper:

Sorry to disappear (as usual). I went to go pick up my son. He got into the school I want him to go to for kinder next year :hyper:

Bonocrab just freaks me the F out.

Good luck with that overtime Jem. I just looked at the newspaper headlines on my way out of the supermarket and almost cried - so worried about losing my job. But there's absolutely nothing I can do about it and worrying won't make it any better. So just grin and bear it and if the 15th of April passes without a pink slip in my mail box I'll have a Jameson or three! Wait, if I do get a pink slip I'll probably have more than 3 Jamesons!

:shifty:

bonocreepything2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom