PLEBAN Girl's Party - Bewitching the boys at Halloween

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SG :wave: I forgot to post that pic we see around here often of the boys with champagne for your champagne birthday in my post yesterday *d'oh!*

:hug: Drea :lol: that's ok, I could see it clearly in my head as I read your post :)

I was starting to think I was crazy, since no one had said anything about it being special/unusual, the 30th birthday on the 30th day :lol:

How are you tonight?

Pretty good :)

The only reason I found out about "champagne birthdays" was my friends had a surprise party for me the week after my 25th (we were at a Northern League exhibition game on the actual day, and though we went out after they hadn't done much, so they made up for it :lol: ), and explained the term to me. Mind you, I don't really like champagne so they drank 99% of it :giggle:

:lol: I like champagne, unfortunatley :drool: I almost ALWAYS drink too much of the stuff :drunk:

Do you live somewhere that you get to see many costumed trick-or-treater's or party goers?

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: I like champagne, unfortunatley :drool: I almost ALWAYS drink too much of the stuff :drunk:

Do you live somewhere that you get to see many costumed trick-or-treater's or party goers?

I don't think there's more than two kids in the building :lol: Actually, I have no clue how many kids there are - I know about the one in 302, but other than that, I've seen maybe two babies... and the girl in 302 clearly isn't trick or treating in the building *g*

:lol: We don't get any trick or treaters way out here, either but I did see several costumed kids this morning when I took Jeffy to school :cute:

I kind of like seeing them like that - it's a controled environment; rather than having them knock on my door all the time :crack:

2ymhkr8.jpg

was it this pic, Drea? or the other Elevation era ones with their arms around each other?

They both make me :D :hmm: :macdevil:

Trick or Treat? :wink:

Hello, all. I'm sitting around watching House and taking a break from (finally) cleaning my apartment.

A :yuck: job, but it'll be nice to have a cleaner, organized place. Whenever I finally get it done. Or close to done. :wink:

jobob said:
Trick or Treat? :wink:

Hello, all. I'm sitting around watching House and taking a break from (finally) cleaning my apartment.

A :yuck: job, but it'll be nice to have a cleaner, organized place. Whenever I finally get it done. Or close to done. :wink:

Tonight was a treat :wink: Feeling my age though after all of that walking around lol.

Btw hi how are you? :hug: The end results of cleaning are always great but it's hard to stay motivated enough to get to that point :lol:

Back
Top Bottom