PLEBAN Girl's Party - Bewitching the boys at Halloween

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

:hmm: I might want an excuse to finally wear my cowboy boots. :lol: I just don't want to look like an idiot if I'm the only one dressed up! Whatever, I'll just wear it. :)

It's not anything outrageous, I think it sounds like a good opportunity to wear those boots :up:

I hate to be a party pooper but I'm off to bed as well :yawn: hopefully I'll be feeling a lot better soon and be back to my normal post-whoring :sexywink:

:hug: goodnight BB, Sami (and anyone else lurking/just coming in)

Thora, GG :wave:

Thora - if you want to get on MSN now I can send Wild Irish Rover over to you :wink: ( :larry: Enough of this video bullshit, I'm going to give you some coolture :giggle: )

I've heard that's good, but I've never seen it. :up: I think I'm at about my limit for tv shows this year. I have a couple of hours of tv Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays...that's quite enough. :lol:

Hey VP,:wave: :hug:,it must suck when you miss a PGP,it does for me :sad:and I have had a cold now since I woke up,everybody is getting sick now :sigh:

Hi Flybabe, sorry you're not feeling well. :hug:

Look at my post count, I haven't missed much in the past nearly two years. :wink: Sometimes real life intervenes though, and you have to step away from the computer for a bit. :lol:

VintagePunk said:
I've heard that's good, but I've never seen it. :up: I think I'm at about my limit for tv shows this year. I have a couple of hours of tv Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays...that's quite enough. :lol:

It's fabulous! Tonight's episode was sweeeeet. :lol: I watch usually one show Monday - Thursday, so that's definitely enough for me too! :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Hi Flybabe, sorry you're not feeling well. :hug:

Look at my post count, I haven't missed much in the past nearly two years. :wink: Sometimes real life intervenes though, and you have to step away from the computer for a bit. :lol:

Oh totally,I mean,I sometimes miss it for like two weeks,and I didn`t even get to finish a conversation and I come back and it`s a totally different thread,thats all I`m sayin`no pressure:yes: :up: :rockon:

ThoraSEB said:

It's fabulous! Tonight's episode was sweeeeet. :lol: I watch usually one show Monday - Thursday, so that's definitely enough for me too! :lol:

Meh, winter's coming and there's nothing else to do. :|

I would like to get the House and the Desperate Housewives dvds to catch up on. They're the two new additions to my tv roster this year. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Meh, winter's coming and there's nothing else to do. :|

Oh how true! :lol:

We got the first frost of the year this morning, and it's craptastically cold (at least for BC) now. I guess winter is officially here now. :sad:

ThoraSEB said:

Oh how true! :lol:

We got the first frost of the year this morning, and it's craptastically cold (at least for BC) now. I guess winter is officially here now. :sad:

Ick. :sad: Today was the first nice day we've had in ages...around 15C, and sunny all day. :drool: Of course, it's supposed to rain again tomorrow. :madspit: This rain and cold weather is getting ridiculous. :|

I'm gonna head to bed soon. Night everyone :hug:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

Ick. :sad: Today was the first nice day we've had in ages...around 15C, and sunny all day. :drool: Of course, it's supposed to rain again tomorrow. :madspit: This rain and cold weather is getting ridiculous. :|

That's what it's been like normally around here, until yesterday when it all changed. :angry: We had a pretty bad storm that brought all the crappy weather in. I haven't heard the forecast, so I'm not sure what's coming up, but I'm sure it's more rain, like always. :|

Aren't we such good Canadians?! :wink:

Goodnight VP and Drea! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom