PLEBAN Girl's Party - Bewitching the boys at Halloween

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

Real life crap :wink:

:lol:

Yeah, I've been fighting a nasty flu bug :yuck: so I haven't kept up with stuff here as much as usual

Oh, the flu. :yuck: Got my flu shot today, as a matter of fact.

Sorry you haven't felt well, SG. I've heard the flu or something close to it has already been going around here. One or two people I know tell me they've felt sick for awhile with it. :no:

jobob said:

Oh, the flu. :yuck: Got my flu shot today, as a matter of fact.

Sorry you haven't felt well, SG. I've heard the flu or something close to it has already been going around here. One or two people I know tell me they've felt sick for awhile with it. :no:

yeah, I was talking to a woman at the Dr's office yesaterday who has been sick with symptoms similar to mine but she's had them for over a month :crack: :scream:

the anti-biotics seem to be working for me, though, so fingers crossed!

Mia - I'm having lazagna! :drool: I've got some great beer to go with it as well. :drool:

I'm probably going to walk over to my neighbor's house to watch their fireworks later on. They do a pretty good show every year. :)

ThoraSEB said:
I'm probably going to walk over to my neighbor's house to watch their fireworks later on. They do a pretty good show every year. :)

Halloween fireworks? :confused:

Guess Halloween is becoming a Big Deal holiday after all ...

I am freezing cold, still here at school. It's been a long day. The temperature of 15F doesn't help either.

Hi SG :wave: Did you have a great birthday? :hug:

It's a big deal here if you decorate the outside of your house for Halloween -- I never heard of someone lighting fireworks for Halloween before!

But by the end of October in the Midwest, our weather is usually in the 30s or 40s (Farenheit) and windy, so you wouldn't want to stand around and watch a fireworks show anyway.

Hi BD :wave:

:lol: Well, I did spend a lot of the day in bed... but it was because of the fever and mucus :yuck:

Between the girls here cheering me up and a nice visit from my family on the day before, though, it turned out to be a pretty nice birthday, considering

BD, wow, that's cold. :shivers:

I thought we were cold the last few weeks in Michigan, but we actually were in the 60s for awhile yesterday. Now I can feel it slipping right back into the 30s -- right back where it normally is for Halloween.

Back
Top Bottom