Pleban Girls Party - All You Need Is Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Fly, the relationship...that went well? Please say yes, some good news would be nice. :lol:

:lol: I hate to continue with the trend, but definitely not. I have to talk to him tonight but he's not around, ugh. And yes, it's a him you did read that correctly. :crack: :lol: Don't ask.

I'll be thinking of all of you. :hug:

You didn't really lose me... :shifty: :lol:

Do you know what I was thinking? I don't even remember the last time someone hugged me. :sigh: Like a real hug. This might sound weird but I feel like I really need physical contact. I don't know. Not just with a guy, but in general. I mean of course I'd like to be with someone but I wouldn't just throw myself into a relationship because I'm feeling lonely.

I miss hot boy. :(

FlyYourKite said:

:lol: I hate to continue with the trend, but definitely not. I have to talk to him tonight but he's not around, ugh. And yes, it's a him you did read that correctly. :crack: :lol: Don't ask.

Life and love are a crazy little game, aren't they? You just never know what to expect :heart: but hopefully even from the things that end poorly we can take something with us - something good - just one little memory, one moment that is something of a jewel in our hearts that in the end makes it all worthwhile. I think one good memory can carry us past dozens of bad moments.

sami0201 said:

I feel like I really need physical contact. throw myself into a relationship because I'm feeling lonely.

Enter guy from my work. :lol:

I felt exactly the same way as you do now, Sami. :hug: And that's how this whole thing got started. *hugs you through the internets* :heart:

I agree 100% SG, lessons can be taken from everything we do, good or bad. :yes:

VintagePunk said:
Sami!! Awww! :sad: :hug: Don't you and your mom hug?

Or are you speaking of a male-comforting hug, specifically?

My mom's not that kind of person. She doesn't even really hug me like when I'm leaving for NY or something. :slant: Not that she doesn't love me, of course she does. She's just not that physical type. I don't know.

I guess I'm talking about both. :shrug:

I have a few sims updates tonight:

adamshouse.jpg

if there ever was a sim who liked the finer things in life, it's simAdam :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Life and love are a crazy little game, aren't they? You just never know what to expect :heart: but hopefully even from the things that end poorly we can take something with us - something good - just one little memory, one moment that is something of a jewel in our hearts that in the end makes it all worthwhile. I think one good memory can carry us past dozens of bad moments.

:bow:

You know, it's funny. I just saw B Sunday, but since yesterday, I've been CRAVING a hug. I thought it was because of receiving bad news and needing comfort, but now I'm wondering, and hearing about the rest of you, maybe it's some sort of colder weather need for comfort and warmth, needing to nest for the winter, or something? :lol: I've talked to him every day, but haven't had a chance to tell him what's going on. He's been taking care of sick kids all week...first one, then the other...and then Friday, he's going to Toronto for a week, for work. :sigh: I might see if we can get together tomorrow night before he goes... :sigh:

Oh speaking of Sims, SG, are you excited for the Pets expansion pack coming out soon? :cute:

OMG and speaking of pets!!! I'm on the litter waiting list for a Golden Retriever. :love: :happy: Should be between February and early April of next year!!

VintagePunk said:
You know, it's funny. I just saw B Sunday, but since yesterday, I've been CRAVING a hug. I thought it was because of receiving bad news and needing comfort, but now I'm wondering, and hearing about the rest of you, maybe it's some sort of colder weather need for comfort and warmth, needing to nest for the winter, or something? :lol: I've talked to him every day, but haven't had a chance to tell him what's going on. He's been taking care of sick kids all week...first one, then the other...and then Friday, he's going to Toronto for a week, for work. :sigh: I might see if we can get together tomorrow night before he goes... :sigh:

Could be. :hmm: But not in my case (the winter thing). So now things are better with him? :) :hug:

VintagePunk said:

I think we definitley have certain seasons which create those sort of urges. Like 'Spring fever' or whatever.

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling lonely at the moment; I hope you do get a little quality time in before he has to go

sami0201 said:

Could be. :hmm: But not in my case (the winter thing). So now things are better with him? :) :hug:

Maybe it doesn't have to do with temperature. Maybe it's sunlight, or something. :hmm: The researcher in me wonders about things like this. :wink:

Nothing was really wrong before, it was just me being PMS-y. :reject: :lol: Anyway, yeah, I hate to jinx things, but they've been good.

FlyYourKite said:
Oh speaking of Sims, SG, are you excited for the Pets expansion pack coming out soon? :cute:

OMG and speaking of pets!!! I'm on the litter waiting list for a Golden Retriever. :love: :happy: Should be between February and early April of next year!!

Oh how cool :heart: thats good news :happy:

and yeah, I think it will be fun to have sims pets :D but I'm not sure when I'll get it as I'm positively BROKE at the moment (which is one reason I've been down, to be sure - I haven't had a vehicle since July and it looks like I'll be all winter before I have one again - have had to pass up several 'perks' like U2 DVDs and books etc... :sigh: ) but I know that it won't last forever; I've been here before and am doing what I can to get out of debt. I'm pretty lucky, really, because I have Mark and my family to take care of my biggest financial needs

VintagePunk said:

Maybe it doesn't have to do with temperature. Maybe it's sunlight, or something. :hmm: The researcher in me wonders about things like this. :wink:

Nothing was really wrong before, it was just me being PMS-y. :reject: :lol: Anyway, yeah, I hate to jinx things, but they've been good.

:lol:

Well whatever it was, I'm glad. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom