Pleban Girls Party - a party for all ages

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alisaura said:
How to tell if PLEBA has broken your brain...

- You're watching the ZooTV DVD, and during RTSS, you wonder if that was the first documented occurrence of Bonosleeves. :nerd:

- You're still watching ZooTV, and when Bono pulls his shirt open during WOWY, all you can think is "Moobs! :giggle: "

- You see the first Maserati you've ever seen on the way home one day, and check the driver to make sure Bono hasn't moved himself and his car to Melbourne. (It was probably the wrong colour anyway...)

:wink:

How to tell that PLEBA has given you a PLEBAn Brain to replace the broken one...

- you can answer the questions everybody asks-

no not the first ocasion of Bonosleeves... we have found a few going back to Boy era :nerd:

:drool: moobs indeed... macphisto moobs....
:shifty: did you notice Bono's furr is also around the nipple?

:shifty: bono's maserati is dark grey, the numberplate is D4-D-41471

:wink:

:lmao: Thanks Galeongirl :D The Maserati I saw was a paler, silver/grey. Rats. (Plus it had Victorian plates.)
I saw in the other thread that you're learning bass... Yay!! :applaud:

Hi SG, if you're still here :wave: How are you?

Sorry SG, I had to jump in the shower...

I'm good! And if I get my arse into gear, I might actually be on time at work for a change!! :eek:
I might hop on again once I arrive there, if the net's still working :D

:wave: :hug:

4.gif

Ali You have a PM :wink:

and I can totally sympathize with that feeling - it seems like my brain takes the day off without warning me all the time :giggle:

Replied :)

It would be nice if it gave me 24 hours notice or something, but noooo...

How to survive a day at work without your brain:
- Have a boring job that barely requires a brain anyway (check)
- Have an mp3 player full of great music and an ample supply of batteries (check)
- Access to blue crack (check! :D )
- Stash of chocolate minty things in desk drawer (check... anyone else want some? :) )

I think I'll be okay :giggle:

I wish I could see them, SG... they've blocked photobucket at work so none of the images hosted there show up for me. :mad:

I'm sure they look good... it's Adam after all :D

I keep forgetting to post the photos I took at the concert... I've got a few decent ones of Edge and/or Adam...

The funny thing is, I can see our avatars (your new one is nice!), but not pics posted in a post. I can't get to the PB site either, it's blocked cos it's categorised as a photo search site or something. Still, I'm not going to complain too much about the new IT policy if it lets me go here :D
I'll try to post my pics when I get home tonight... there's some stupid thing going on after work today which I'm going to have a look at. See what all the fuss is about at least... :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom