Pleban Girls KARAOKE party!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2isthebest said:

:shocked: Your life is incomplete until you've seen Slane!!!

Aaah, so that's what that existential sense of ennui was all about... and I have no idea what those two words mean. :wink:

The decision is made, thank you :)

Although one wonders if I shouldn't wait another 30 or 40 years before making my life complete...
Hang on, I haven't met Bono or Adam yet, so Slane won't finish the job on its own. *phew*

:wink:

Alisaura said:

Aaah, so that's what that existential sense of ennui was all about... and I have no idea what those two words mean. :wink:

Although one wonders if I shouldn't wait another 30 or 40 years before making my life complete...
Hang on, I haven't met Bono or Adam yet, so Slane won't finish the job on its own. *phew*

:lol: true...you gotta meet them first before your life is complete!

Caroni said:

Nice to meet you, Of course they both were soundtarck of Batman forever, the best batman ever :drool:

I actually am not into Batman at all:reject: hence, the reason I wouldn't know. I knew about "HMTMKMKM" because I'm a U2:nerd: but not about "Kiss From A Rose". I just put that song on my Myspace.

Alisaura said:

I haven't even been to any shows yet:sad: *shoots self in face* :wink:

love2bmama said:

She's 15. Brittany was really popular in the early 90s when she was born. That of course was before Brittney Spears came on the scene :tsk:

I was the only Brittany I knew until I started school. (I'm 18) My mom had actually got the idea for my name from some actress named Morgan Brittany. She never heard it before and thought it would make a good name I guess. :wink:

redhotswami said:
:lol: Evelin, your posts always make me laugh!

Molly - I'm doing pretty good. Still sick, but, getting better each day...I think.

Britt - so you feelin better tonight? I missed you! :hug:

Yes! PM me tomorrow or whatever. I'll know more then!

love2bmama said:
)

:no: don't do that, you might lose your eyesight and then you'll never get to see the boys!! lol!

Don't worry, I was a fan for 25 years before I saw them live. It will happen. :hug:

(listening to RTSS from ZooTv Dublin, total :drool: )

Wow!:ohmy: I just became a fan this year. My gushing is all over my profile!:lol:

U2isthebest said:

That's awesome! I'm planning on making up for my lack of shows on the next tour...BIG TIME:rockon:

I've decided that two is definitely not enough... Next time I'll have to at least go to Sydney as well. :D

Zoo-era RTSS... :hyper: :drool:
Dammit, now I want to watch Sydney instead of Slane....

I'm going to go watch some B5 before dinner... seeya! :wave:

Caroni said:
We Will stop beeing U2 shows Virgins YAY!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

You don't know me very well! Don't ever mention anything sexual and U2 in the same sentence. My mind is president of the gutter!:lmao: And yes, I hope we both see a ton of shows on the next tour!:combust:

Alisaura said:

I've decided that two is definitely not enough... Next time I'll have to at least go to Sydney as well. :D

I'm going to go watch some B5 before dinner... seeya! :wave:

Bye Alison! Have a good evening! It was great talking to you again!:hug:

Back
Top Bottom