PLEBAn Girls and Guys Party - we like to watch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:

First the pic of Bono leaning on Adam, now this.Is there something going on between them that they'd like to share with us? :wink:

3f322c41.jpg

OMG, I just turned into a Rock n' Roll Doggie and missed it!!!

WOOOHOOOO!

:ohmy: B looks kind of cold&shivery there Wild! And oh no, look out or you'll fall in and the what will we do? Oh well, guess i'll have to give the kiss of life?? :shrug:

Hey Darren, Susan, Dazzled, DG, Bri, Wild, Dis and anyone else I've missed :hug:

B looks kind of cold&shivery there Wild! And oh no, look out or you'll fall in and the what will we do? Oh well, guess i'll have to give the kiss of life??
We don't want him to stay cold after falling into the water, better those wet clothes off :wink:

Hi Mucca! Mucca being as mucky as usual!!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Keep up the good work now!!!! I know, let's get him out of wet clothes&then we'll dry him off!!! :giggle:

Hi Darren! Missed you lastnite!!!! :(

Mucca said:
Hey girls!:wave:
Whats up?

MU! :hug:! *jumps up & qown*

last night you showed up just as i kneew i was aboout to get bounced off the netcomp...I was rushing to be able to say to you in REAL TIME...when i was cut off {electronically} so here I am Now...

".....CONGRATULATIONS!...."
[/I]
on your first two U2 shows!

{As one who made it by a squeaker into the brookyn park gig...I was rooting for you all the way :D!}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom