Pleban Girls (and Guys) Party: The Long Weekend Approaches!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hi everyone :D

I was checking out other thread s and atuf...but i gtts go home and discuss the serious crap I have to currently deal with......
:madspit: :mad:

and since it cuold really alter my life depending how it plays out...who i ccan help me to advocate for myself ..{my theapist was out sick today and we were supposed to help me shape up my arguements "ahem" talking points...and help me not to start crying or talking to too loud....{which i can do when I fee,.l deeply threatened}....

I gotta go

see you tomorrow or maybe later.......:hug:s to all

be well, go well

TTFN

Dazz :hug: Good Luck :heart:

Hi Everybody, how are you? I'm doing pretty well tonight; had a fairly productive day. Now I'm trying to finish chapter 15 of my fan fic and sorting through some pictures :crack: I thought because I haven't been collecting new ones as quickly it would be a good time to organize them and put them on a couple of CD-rs to make it easier to find the right ones when I wanted them :lol: I must be insane!

SG, i'm doing great tonight. my day was simiproductive, there is always tomorrow for fairly productive or really productive

:lol: Thats usually my motto, Patti :wink:

But I feel good tonight (except for the aching muscles from actually getting in some exercise rather than sitting on my butt all day :lol: but I'm told that will go away, eventually :shifty: )

There - all the yarn (except the bits with chocolate on them) that I had to frog from Joe and Nicole's wedding ghan are either in cakes of yarn or back on the ghan :wink: I was right, the two cakes of yarn from the spaces between and after the chocolate bits ended up being about a round's worth :sigh: At least I can use them for squares or something *g*

Hi Sami :hug:

Drea :lol: a Chocolate covered afghan, eh? sounds like a good gift to me :lol: (of course, i gave up chocolate for lent, so ANYTHING chocolate is sounding good right now :wink: Sunday... :drool: )

:lmao: It was just two little spots - but since it's a wedding ghan, chocolate on off-white yarn is just. not. allowed. :wink: I was on the last round of that section too :sad: Had to frog 5 freaking rounds instead of getting to change colours again :sigh:

Drea said:
:lmao: It was just two little spots - but since it's a wedding ghan, chocolate on off-white yarn is just. not. allowed. :wink: I was on the last round of that section too :sad: Had to frog 5 freaking rounds instead of getting to change colours again :sigh:

:yikes: that sounds extremely frustrating!

20.gif
:drool:

Ugh I have to go to sleep. :sad: I probably won't be on tomorrow either, since it's the holiday (that we don't even celebrate :lol: )and we will have like 25 people in the house. :crack: But I get to see my family!! :hyper: :heart:

Hope you're all well. :) :hug:s
Ok, goodnight girls! :hug: :heart:

But now bed, chips and 2 Henry IV are calling, so I think I'm going to go read :wink: (Why yes, I am a Shakespeare :nerd:, got a problem with that? *snerk*)

you don't have to attend church; A lot of people just spend the extra day off visiting family or taking a day trip or something, too. It's sort of the first real sign of spring, around here at least :wink:

i know i don't have to attend, but i'd kinda like to. but i dont know a good one here.

yeah, but the only family that lives anywhere near us lives in this house :lol:

oh yeah, i am gonna try and get a ticket to see Mellencamp for this Friday!

Spring has been here now for about 3 days :wink: :love:

Yesterday and today were both beautiful here, too The spring flowers are all starting to bloom and there are tiny buds on the trees :love: It's supposed to rain tomorrow; but I don't mind the rain too much. Just so long as it doesn't last for days and days

Back
Top Bottom