PLEBAN Girls (and Guys) - Out Of Control and riding Fast Cars in Toronto

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Right now, the second encore should be starting. :sigh:

I don't like real life anymore. I want to stay on tour and be a Pleban road warrior. :sad:

:yes: I thought my mom was gonna smack me today from all the talking about yesterday I was doing. I just said "Can't we all get reduced-Pleban rates at hotels and cheap transportation and be groupies like we deserve to be?" :lol: She told me to hang out with my real friends. :madspit: Whatever mom.

Lila- Discotheque was really different but great! They snippeted Frankie's "Relax" and it was very cool. :up:

yea, we heard there were tons of snippets. I hope they bring Discotheque to L.A.!

Still waiting to see some audio show up online.

me too :sad:

real life blows :madspit:

i'm frantically doing housework, laundry, re-packing, and getting the GA stench of everything I brought with me :lol:

VP, see how addicting it can become? I am looking up the tour dates again to tonight to see if i can pull off another show between now and philly :shh:

Lila, glad you had a source. will NSW be in the GA?

You know, I don't know. He just said he'd be willing to text, I sent my number, and that's the last I heard. I will have to see if he posted a response in the thread. Axver started a source thread so we can make sure to have someone at the shows...

You have GAs the rest of the week?

Okay, I need to try to have a nap...we're supposed to be leaving in less than 90 minutes. :yikes:

Ruff, see you tomorrow, have a safe flight. :hug:

SG, Fly, miss you guys terribly and I wish you were coming. Talk to you Friday. :hug: :hug:

Bri, sorry I missed you, but it was awesome seeing you again, and I'm soooo glad you got to be with us!!! We'll have to plan a clandestine meeting at Ikea very soon. :hug: :clonelove:

Everyone else, see you all Friday!! I'll be all depressed, so prepare yourselves. :lol: :hug:

Bye VP!! :hug: Miss you too. Have an awesome time, a safe trip and tell B I'm waiting for him :wink:

And it's ok, I'll bet anyone money that on Friday I'll still be depressed too so you'll fit right in. :lol:

Have a safe trip and a great time! :hug:

Post-concert depression. We need a 'smiley' for that. Or a 'miracle drug'.

Ok, time to watch the Emmy's here on the west coast. :hug:

Lila64 said:
You know, I don't know. He just said he'd be willing to text, I sent my number, and that's the last I heard. I will have to see if he posted a response in the thread. Axver started a source thread so we can make sure to have someone at the shows...

You have GAs the rest of the week?

yes--I've only had one seat on the tour so far and won't ever buy another one. it's just not the same if i can't sleep with my face pressed to the sidewalk :lol:

i'm off to answer some email and surf a few threads. Fly, I so wish I could see you at another show. SG, we will miss you so much in Chicago :hug:

VP, please drive carefully and I can't wait to see you and Sarah again!

FlyYourKite said:
SG I'm glad to hear you got home safe and sound. :hug: It was so great meeting you, you are so sweet :) And I'm so glad all your dreams came true during your trip. :heart:

:lol: Well, maybe not ALL :shifty: But pretty damn close!

If Larry would just stop hiding from me! :grumpy:

:lol: :hug: You are so sweet, too, and you're so cute! I was seriously a little jealous :shifty: :hug:

all those pleba girls are too hot!

Sad_Girl said:

Well, maybe not ALL But pretty damn close!

If Larry would just stop hiding from me!
:lol: :hug: You are so sweet, too, and you're so cute! I was seriously a little jealous
all those pleba girls are too hot!

:lol: Oh yes I'm sorry...not ALL. :wink:

Oh stop that, :reject: you're seriously too sweet :D :hug:

I miss everyone. And last night. And the boys. Coming down off these shows hits you HARD. It blows. :sigh:

Russty!! :hyper: :hug: I missed you! I was thinking about you so much yesterday. Wish you could have been there.

Hi guys :hug: Am all caught up now.. I miss everyone :( At least I got to say a proper goodbye to Wild and Jem on Sat morning before I got on the train :)

As I told SG on MSN, I had Pop in my discman in order to send some "play Discotheque" vibes out on the trip *G* Also requested and got Elevation during the wedding reception, right around the time the girls would've got it in TO, if it was played in the same general spot it was the first three shows *G*

:hug: Fly, it's is SO hard to come down from the high of the shows :(

Bye Ruff :hug: you guys have enough fun for all of us in Chicago! :rockon: I would say that I'll be with you in spirit.... but to be honest I think everyone knows in my mind and spirit I will be leaning agaisnt a certain lamp post on a quiet little side street in TO reliving a certain moment over and over! :wink:

:hug: Fly, you need to get your butt to TO so I can meet you! *G*

I will say I looked pretty damn sex-ay at the wedding, and when my sister emails me the pics of us from it I'll post 'em here ;) Alas, there were no available hot guys at the reception... alas *mock sigh* :wink:

Drea said:
:hug: Fly, you need to get your butt to TO so I can meet you! *G*

I will say I looked pretty damn sex-ay at the wedding, and when my sister emails me the pics of us from it I'll post 'em here ;) Alas, there were no available hot guys at the reception... alas *mock sigh* :wink:

Well DUH! of course you did! :)

And the pic of VP and Sarah, You, Me and Ruff turned out so good! She's going to email it when she gets home :hyper:

and hi Bri! :hyper: how are you? Sat was great, of course! Was your Mom really :crazy: :rant: over Saturday?

Bri!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hug:

OMG I am so happy for you!! Ahh the fact that you got to go on Friday just totally made my weekend. SO SO SO happy. :happy:

Saturday was incredible. Absolutely incredible. I am so happy but sad and upset and mad and every emotion right now :lmao: I'd advise anyone near me tomorrow to back the hell off.

It was so great to be able to see you in person and talk even if it was for like .5 seconds :lol: :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I missed Ruff??
Noooo......come back!! :sad:

Girls!!! :hug: :Heart:
Just here for a bit!! :hyper: :happy:

How was Sat?!?! :hyper:

agggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh! briiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!

just back for a second between laundry loads. i can't believe i missed you the second day! :sad: i saw you as you were walking away. i waved a hankie in sad farewell...
drea! :wave: glad you had fun at the wedding!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Hey Fly and Bri :wave: :hug:

Sorry if I'm not still intereactive...my head cold is getting the best of me right now....so much so that I have to have a package of cough drops and a thing of tissues near me at all times :sigh:

Sorry for the cold rant :hug:

weldy, i'm so sorry you're sick...i'm hacking up my lungs as well and have no meds in the house, unfortunately. i need to run to bed b/c i have a huge day tomorrow....girls, have a great night...awesome to be back here after meeting some of you! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

Well DUH! of course you did! :)

And the pic of VP and Sarah, You, Me and Ruff turned out so good! She's going to email it when she gets home :hyper:

Yay!! :hyper: I was seriously paying for this week on Sat, though I was dancing my butt off at the reception :giggle: I was feeling confident enough that night to have sashayed over to Adam and only blushed a little :lol:

Back
Top Bottom