Pleban Girls (and Boys) Party - New Do Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:
Damn :lol: There goes that idea :wink:

There's gotta be *someone* in that generation to distract her with *snerk* Maybe when she heads off to college... :hmm:

:lol: GG and PopEdge's Son Joshua is her age :hmm: :wink: there'll be a few floating around (Although a Mullen boy was an obvious choice :lol: )

Sad_Girl said:

I'm pretty sure they're going to wind up with the 10 kids they both want :crack: :lol:

:hug: Hi Sami!

:lmao: I'm glad Sim!Adam doesn't want 10 kids! He and Sim!Drea are going to have enough fun when the twins get to be teenagers, not to mention having to keep an eye on Elizabeth :wink:

I'm alright Sami :) trying to do 20 things at once - I seem to do that a lot :crack: I have either nothing to do or a bunch and I try to do everything at once

Hi sami! :hug: :( allthat HW

*wonders if they give MORE HW than I got at my schooldays... I don't remember* :laugh:

Sami i'll beleive it when I SEE it.... that is roger & pete with new album.....

IF I could get my art/photos up....:grumpy:

*remebers must ask a friend about that!*

I have GOT some 1971 WHo's Next WHo Tour photos I took from the first row!!!!! :drool: :drool: Fabulous stuff!!!

Last edited:
Drea said:

:lmao: I'm glad Sim!Adam doesn't want 10 kids! He and Sim!Drea are going to have enough fun when the twins get to be teenagers, not to mention having to keep an eye on Elizabeth :wink:

:laugh:

*sim!dazz hands sim!drea a different lasso*

*sim!dazz now thinks can she make a sim!semi-living selling lassos to the harried :yikes: parents of Pleabaville wich tewenagers* :lmao:

dazzledbylight said:
Hi sami! :hug: :( allthat HW

*wonders if they give MORE HW than I got at my schooldays... I don't remember* :laugh:

Sami i'll beleive it when I SEE it.... that is roger & pete with new album.....

IF I could get my art/photos up....:grumpy:

*remebers must ask a friend about that!*

I have GOT some 1971 WHo's Next WHo Tour photos I took from the first row!!!!! :drool: :drool: Fabulous stuff!!!

:lol: You can believe it, it's seriously true. Roger is almost done recording the vocals, then it just has to be mixed and mastered.

Sad_Girl said:
Hi Snooky! :hug: How are you? I was thinking about you, with all the tornadoes going through Tenn. the other day :yikes:

Drea, SG :hug:
I'm doing good. Thanks SG the weather here has been pretty nasty , but luckily we weren't any where near the tornados.

Goodnight sami and Drea! :hug:

I'm trying VERY hard not to scream at my TV tonight. :mad: I'm watching hockey, and it's pissing me off. We're losing 3-0, and if we don't win this game, we're pretty much screwed. :sad:

SG, Snooky, Thora, Diane, Drea. :hug:

I can't stand my stupid doctor's office. Please don't get me started about what morons are working there. Part of the problem I had there today was my fault, but the people there just drive me crazy .... :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom