Pleban Girls (and boys) party - into the wee small hours of the morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

Youch! :scream: It sounds like you may have a break, dear! If you have to tape them together like that. :yes:

:ohmy:

really?:sad:

:scream:I don't want them to be broken*temper tantrum*

I don't know what a broken hand feels like...I've never broken anything..(well maybe a toe when my horse stepped on it)....but if I untape it I can move my fingers...front to back..my pinky hurts like a bitch if I move it side to side though:mad: :sad:

but wouldn't a doc just tape them too?

Sad_Girl said:

Ok. I didn't sleep at all last night because I kept thinking of everything I had to get done this week, but I'm :hyper: excited about it, so it's not so bad :wink:

I'm so excited too, and I'm not even going!! :lol: :hyper: You are all gonna have so much fun!

39 days for me! :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:

I don't know... your hand is a pretty sophisticated body part to screw up... you don't want it to heal wrong and lose function in it! :yikes:

:sad: :sad: :sad: :scream: I don't want a freak hand!

:wink:

Sami your puppy sounds so cute! I love yorkies! I hope you get it:hyper:

oh it was my front door sami..its metal:madspit:

Dismantled said:

:ohmy:

really?:sad:

:scream:I don't want them to be broken*temper tantrum*

I don't know what a broken hand feels like...I've never broken anything..(well maybe a toe when my horse stepped on it)....but if I untape it I can move my fingers...front to back..my pinky hurts like a bitch if I move it side to side though:mad: :sad:

but wouldn't a doc just tape them too?

it's hard to say without being able to see your hand. :shrug: just being able to move the fingers doesn't necessarily mean it isn't broken. there are tons of little bones in the human hand, some more important than others, as far as movement is concerned. The doctor might tape fingers together if they were broken, but if it's a lower break, you would need a cast.
plus they could give you pain pills and maybe something to reduce the swelling (you should be icing it for that with or without going to see a dr and having an X-ray done)

Sad_Girl said:

it's hard to say without being able to see your hand. :shrug: just being able to move the fingers doesn't necessarily mean it isn't broken. there are tons of little bones in the human hand, some more important than others, as far as movement is concerned. The doctor might tape fingers together if they were broken, but if it's a lower break, you would need a cast.
plus they could give you pain pills and maybe something to reduce the swelling (you should be icing it for that with or without you go to see a dr and have an X-ray done)

I don't have ice:scream: I was using frozen blackberries:lmao:

If it gets worse I will go to the doc...I just don't want to pay for it:madspit: I did it on saturday and so far its not worse...:|

SG:hug: thanks for the help

Hopefully the bruise goes from black to that lovely shade of yellow/green just in time for my wedding:madspit: :madspit: :mad:

:wink:

thanks sami:hug: if it could only stay black and purple:scream: that matches my dress!! green and yellow don't:mad:

:lmao:

Dismantled said:

I don't have ice:scream: I was using frozen blackberries:lmao:

If it gets worse I will go to the doc...I just don't want to pay for it:madspit: I did it on saturday and so far its not worse...:|

SG:hug: thanks for the help

Frozen blackberries will work :wink:

:hug: I hope it gets feeling better soon!

All right I have to go guys. Got a ton of stuff to do today :hug: talk to you later!

Hi Girls

Dis, you should go to the doctor!! If something is broke and you just tape it up, it could heal wrong and go crooked.
And it will make arthritus worse when you get older.

Sami, good luck with the puppy

Sad_Girl said:

** Oh, and VP, I hope you're all right :huh:

Sorry to alarm you. :reject:

I went to the bathroom, and bed seemed like a good idea. I just went, since it was close, and didn't come back to say goodnight. :reject:

Dis, sorry to hear about your hand!! :sad: :madspit:

You really should have it looked at, it may need to be set. You wouldn't want them to have to rebreak it later, would you? :yikes:

greeneyedgirl said:
Do you like Jazz music?
I'm trying to find a Jazz club in Chicago to take Mr GG to on the second night there.

Yes!! Or Chicago blues!! :drool:

And I want Chicago pizza while I'm there!! :hyper:

Might not be able to go to a club with Sarah, though.

I thought that would be something nice to do for him while you guys are at the show and we are all alone :drool:

Actually, I hate Jazz, so this is a big deal for me. He will love it.

Back
Top Bottom