Pleban Girl Party - Welcoming Mini-Dis to the world!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have a good night!

I think it is American Idol tonight. Not too sure. I don't watch the show. If any of Bono's part goes up on YouTube or something, I'll definitely look at that!

There's a hockey game tonight, so that of course takes precedence! :wink:

ThoraSEB said:
Have a good night!

I think it is American Idol tonight. Not too sure. I don't watch the show. If any of Bono's part goes up on YouTube or something, I'll definitely look at that!

There's a hockey game tonight, so that of course takes precedence! :wink:

American Idol's on right now (in eastern time). However, it's a two-night fundraising care-a-thon for New Orleans and Africa. The Idols just finished singing some special "Time to Care" song written by Quincy Jones. Meh.

Someone just said "If every person who ever voted for Sanjay gave one dollar ...." :lol:

Bono's on tomorrow night. Which means it'll be on YouTube by, what, Thursday? :wink:

that's so true, and i think i'd get bored being on my own after a day! but after 3 years of flatting with other people i sometimes wish i was a hermit :laugh: actually most of the time it's rad, but every so often.... :wink: :lol: need to work on my patience and tolerance!

I totally understand that :yes:

I hate to take off so soon but I'm wiped out tonight - I think I'll just call it a night and get lots of sleep.

:wave: good luck with the room mate :hug:

thanks SG :hug: hopefully all will go well! sweet dreams!

hi jobob! i'm trying to catch up on some long ignored study! so i might be in & out a bit :wink: how are you?

I'm okay, but suddenly getting tired :yawn:

... I may have to go to bed soon myself. It's almost 11 p.m. here.

ah, studying. I remember those days (they weren't all bad). :wink:

aww! i hate timezones sometimes!
heh, yeah, i enjoy it most of the time - i just slacked-out a bit on this subject, but i'm nearly caught up which is good :wink:

Dammit, I missed SoBe?? :sad: :sad:

Looks like I missed just about everyone else too :(

Jo - the two night thing started last night, Bono's supposed to be on tonight... and yes, I could see it being on YouTube tomorrow (Thursday) :wink:

Hi, Drea -- you mean I was a night behind on Idol? That's what I get for usually not watching the show much. :slaps forehead:

Yes, Bono was on Idol tonight, at the very end of the show.

The only reason I know is because there was a reminder post on the U2 GTA list :lol: I've never watched an episode (even when I was somewhere where I could) and never plan to watch one either :wink:

Back
Top Bottom