Pleban Girl Party: We have major love for our Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, Eless... I love Viggo but just to keep this game going cuz it's sooo much fun :drool: and to prove he is no girly-man:

OrlandoBloom017.jpg

Orliwall001.jpg

And finally to appease the Bono-lovers:
e984ccc8.jpg

I had to save the Orlis, just for future reference of course. :wink:

But what about us Edgie, Larry, Adam girls? :wink:

*the* Bono lovers? "The" as in "they" as in not you? SG, that sounds suspciously like you have deliberately not counted yourself among Bono's love tribe!!! What would he think?? *Eless and VP stand shoulder to shoulder with furrowed brows*

Orlando is a bah-yoo-tee-full boy, make no mistake (see Exhibit A)....but is he a man? (Exhibits B and C)

A:

050414caughtlg.jpg

B:

Viggowithbestfriend.jpg

And C:

2fff9c6a.jpg

Elessarian said:
*the* Bono lovers? "The" as in "they" as in not you? SG, that sounds suspciously like you have deliberately not counted yourself among Bono's love tribe!!! What would he think?? *Eless and VP stand shoulder to shoulder with furrowed brows*

Orlando is a bah-yoo-tee-full boy, make no mistake (see Exhibit A)....but is he a man? (Exhibits B and C)

A:

050414caughtlg.jpg

B:

Viggowithbestfriend.jpg

And C:

2fff9c6a.jpg

Couldn't have said it better myself.

:drool:

Night Elys :hug:

Oh, how could I not love Bono in that pic? :drool: those ARMS!

I should've said the Bono lovers in us all :wink:

If I can get photobucket to cooperate, I have a couple of Bono pics (and an edgie pic to satisfy Russty :wink: )

Sad_Girl said:
Oh, how could I not love Bono in that pic? :drool: those ARMS!

I should've said the Bono lovers in us all :wink:

If I can get photobucket to cooperate, I have a couple of Bono pics (and an edgie pic to satisfy Russty :wink: )

:wink:

I just love to pick on poor Orli. He's just impossibly good-looking. It's just too easy. If I were one of his friends I'd give him hell for it all the time. :evil:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I'll do my best. :yes: I miss Wild too. :heart: :hug:
Actually, shouldn't she be getting up soon?

Nonoproductiveness :drool:

(and if I suddenly disappear, it's cause there is a stirring above me..aka, get to bed before anyone notices your up..:lol: )

She's gone to work already. :( but she's off next week!! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom