Pleban Girl Party - Waiting for Summer to arrive!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm so excited to get him...I've been waiting for what seems like forever! :cute: I'm sure there will be times when I want to bash my head against the wall with puppy antics, but it will all turn out. :) I've been doing lots of reading and have scheduled his first vet appointment and will be calling for puppy school.

They were so fluffy and adorable when I went to see them two weekends ago. I love that puppy smell. :heart:

FlyYourKite said:
I'm so excited to get him...I've been waiting for what seems like forever! :cute: I'm sure there will be times when I want to bash my head against the wall with puppy antics, but it will all turn out. :) I've been doing lots of reading and have scheduled his first vet appointment and will be calling for puppy school.

They were so fluffy and adorable when I went to see them two weekends ago. I love that puppy smell. :heart:

Well...your puppy is really adorable :hug:

Fly, if you go back a few pages and read what we were talking about a little earlier, you'll get caught up on my stuff

<Too lazy to type it all up again :reject: :laugh:

ThoraSEB said:

Thanks. :hug:

I just need to not think tonight. :) I know! *pours another rum & coke* :lol:

1056.gif

I can sympathize with that feeling - although I usually do less rum and coke and more chocolate :wink:

8_8_36.gif

Back
Top Bottom