Pleban Girl Party - Lay All Your Love On Me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:combust: I think I would need a moment to recover if Adam and I where:shifty: exercising.

How is the Bono ride going fer ya?
:wink:

Sorry to miss you Wild! :hug:

Have fun! :sexywink:

I gotta get back to work anyways. I was taking a quick break, and had hoped people would be here.

So long for now! :hug:

I'll stay a bit longer for you, Carmel! :flirt:

I'm doing pretty good. Busy, but good.

I'm really really hungry at the moment. We're having a baby shower in a little bit for 2 of my co-workers, so I'm looking forward to good food then! :drool:

How about you? :hug:

:drool: Good food...that sounds like a winner. I was just wondering what I would make for dinner tonight.

What's on the menu for the baby shower?

Oh yeah I'm all good tonight...got :adam: on the brain but that's nothing new:wink:

I'm not totally sure. But the food my co-workers bring to parties is always fabulous, so I'm sure there will be tasty goodness. :drool:

:adam: on the brain is never a bad thing, my dear! :D

Let me know what you have tonight. I am having a pot luck on Friday for the January birthdays and I have no idea what to bring:shrug:

If you knew what I was thinking, I am not sure you would cosider it "not bad":evil: :sexywink:

Will do! Oh, I hate deciding what to bring to potlucks. I really suck at it. Thankfully I didn't have to bring anything for tonight. :D

:lol: Perverted minds, unite!

Well babe, I gotta go now. Have a good rest of your evening! :hug:

carmel you still on here?

congrats to your sim!

i have to leave in about 8 mins.

:madspit :

more like three.

BIG :hug:S for all arriving later!

I'm so :hyper: sim!dazz has all these sim!friends :heart:

:ohmy:

how did sim!dazz ever become friends with sim!fly? : drool:

but no wooo hoo? All the sim!bono's are taken :sad: And so is sim!bruce. Doesn't want to cheat on sim!jo [since sim!dazz had sim!bruce for a sim!hubby already! :drool:

but for a sim!bono....

:shifty:

sim!dazz is.....:shifty;.

willing to get

in trouble with another sim!plebacvitian!

:lo l:

Last edited:
ThoraSEB said:
Will do! Oh, I hate deciding what to bring to potlucks. I really suck at it. Thankfully I didn't have to bring anything for tonight. :D

:lol: Perverted minds, unite!

Well babe, I gotta go now. Have a good rest of your evening! :hug:

Have a great dinner and babyshower:wave: Thora:hug:

Dazz I am still here but I will be heading out of the office in a bit. I will try to come back and catch the night shift (aka SG).

How are you doll:hug:

699.gif

I'm very glad that I don't get FOX on the TV in my bedroom, and thus haven't developed an addiction for any of their shows or else I'd be mad about that :p

Back
Top Bottom