PLEBAn Girl Party: GA tix are MAGNIFICENT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Forgot to say hi in my semi-anxious excitement. :reject: Hi girls. :kiss:

On a random weird side note:

My face is kinda numb and tingly. :|:slant::huh:

Add that to my hand, arm and leg on my right side being the same on and off. I need to go to the doctor. :|

She goes to so many shows, I get jealous sometimes

:sigh: I do too.
And i really prefer NOT to be jealous/envious :( of people.

but here' a bit of her story from 2005....
she hardly ever went to stuff like like because her income and work didn't allow for it for a good while. She was turning 40. U2 was/is one of /or favorte band and so she saved and whatever and took herself on a Whirlwind U2 Vertigo tour to as many shows as she could!

The brief time i met :hug:her she's very bouyant/exuberant & nice.

and great taste in JEWELRY! :drool::up::drool:.

now I really better scoot outta here..see you maybe tomorroow or a bit on sat. :D :hug:S all!

I don't like too either. That is cool that she did that. Good for her. Personally U2 has helped me through a lot of bad times in my life and it makes me happy, so if I can go to a lot of shows I'm going to. I didn't have a great birthday last year and when I saw they were going to play Dublin on mine I new I had to go.

:eek:hmy :

I wouder if you shouLd go to the ER!

IT COULD BE A PINCHED NERVE WHICH DOESN'T REQUIRED ER

I am definately going to go to the doctors. The hospital would be no help, you could be bleeding and have to wait ages and not get anything done for hours and hours and hours. :crack:

Doctor will maybe refer me for tests. :uhoh::|:yikes:

I would definitly go to the doctor

I am def going to. Typical its bank holiday. Will have to call tuesday. :angry:

I don't like too either. That is cool that she did that. Good for her. Personally U2 has helped me through a lot of bad times in my life and it makes me happy, so if I can go to a lot of shows I'm going to. I didn't have a great birthday last year and when I saw they were going to play Dublin on mine I new I had to go.

I hope you have a better birthday this year. Seeing U2 will be awesome in itself. :hug:

U2 has helped me through alot aswell. I wanted to say so many things to Bono when i met him but forgot. It'd be nice to see him again somewhere and try to rememer this time. :wink:

Yes Ruff did loads of shows last tour. :up: Every fans dream. I should have hidden in her suitcase. :drool::wink::shifty: She is so much fun to hang out with and is so thoughtful. :heart:

I just emailed the girl about the ticket. She still has it. :hyper: I just need to sort out where to send it to me or Ruff ( she can bring it to a show before Chicago for me :) ) or if it doesn't cost too much to England and payment. :D

:love::love:

I hope you have a better birthday this year. Seeing U2 will be awesome in itself. :hug:

U2 has helped me through alot aswell. I wanted to say so many things to Bono when i met him but forgot. It'd be nice to see him again somewhere and try to rememer this time. :wink:

Yes Ruff did loads of shows last tour. :up: Every fans dream. I should have hidden in her suitcase. :drool::wink::shifty: She is so much fun to hang out with and is so thoughtful. :heart:

I just emailed the girl about the ticket. She still has it. :hyper: I just need to sort out where to send it to me or Ruff ( she can bring it to a show before Chicago for me :) ) or if it doesn't cost too much to England and payment. :D

:love::love:

My Birthday will definitly be better this year. Thanks. I actually did tell Bono some things at the book signing and he gave me the biggest hug. He hugged me for what like forever and very tight. It might have been because I was about to cry after I talked to him.

My Birthday will definitly be better this year. Thanks. I actually did tell Bono some things at the book signing and he gave me the biggest hug. He hugged me for what like forever and very tight. It might have been because I was about to cry after I talked to him.

:cute: He is such a nice person. When you talk he really listens. :up::hug:

Jem! :hug : Get that checked out. :yikes : Need you to be well for Foxboro. :wink :

yes i need to be well for stal.........er sightseeing. :shifty:

:lol:

My desire to go to Chicago had returned. :reject :

:lol::hug:

:hug : for everyone....

for you too. :hug:

I'm going to see the Formby Squirrels today. :hyper: They are Red Squirrels. :love: They live on a reserve in Formby, Liverpool. I've always wanted to go but never got round to it. :lol:

Bad news: Craig was like "your driving." Me = :uhoh: I guess i have to do it sometime though. I prefer navigating the map as i am good at that. This is about an hour drive i think. :scream: My first long drive. :lol:

So i better go get ready. Be back later. :heart::hug:

Awesome day of vacation with my little boy today. Hopefully, today will be just as good. Of course, I have a rehearsal scheduled tonight :doh:

Oh, and it's my 10 year anniversary today :love:

Back
Top Bottom