PLEBAn Girl Party: GA tix are MAGNIFICENT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi girls! :hug:

Just got an invite to a family friend's wedding in London on August 15th. :hmm: Coincidentally, U2 is also playing there that weekend! :lol: If I had the money, I'd totally go. Nice to dream about it for a second, though.

Where about's in London?? :shifty:

I'll be there at Wembley :flirt:

wild & Thora doVegas & London :lol:

Not sure - just got a "save the date" card. No details other than the date, but I suppose they'll be sending out the official invite in the next month or so.

Unless my parents pay for it (which they wouldn't, as I'm unsure if they can even afford to go themselves), there's no way I'd go. Can't afford it. It would be so fantastic, though. We have family a little bit outside of London, so we would have a place to stay for free, but the whole flight thing might be an issue.

It would be SO awesome, though! :drool:

I just looked up prices. :lol: No way in hell can I afford that and the other vacations I'm taking this year. :laugh: I wish I could!!

Mmm... free lunch time. Our office is getting pizza today. :drool:

I probably won't be back at all this afternoon when anyone's around, so have a great weekend! I'm taking off until Tuesday to go visit my family.

See you girls later!

:wave: Hi everyone. Just got home from work to find my U2 fanclub CD and my passport came in the mail today

:| my tummy is demanding the brown-bagged late- lunch i brought here
( it's a yummy one , too! The roasted chick peas with rosemary & eggplant I bought but I added more plain chick-peas, brown rice, olive oil bits of paramsen cheese. :drool: )
So i must take a lunch-break..........

i'll bbs :)

:| my tummy is demanding the brown-bagged late- lunch i brought here
( it's a yummy one , too! The roasted chick peas with rosemary & eggplant I bought but I added more plain chick-peas, brown rice, olive oil bits of paramsen cheese. :drool: )
So i must take a lunch-break..........

i'll bbs :)

That sounds good :drool:

I have to go get ready for work soon. :grumpy:

it WAS good! :D

someday again when i feel i have more time & energy at home - I'll get back to some stovetop cooking sauteing, boiling (beans), steaming.......

In the meantime because i really like (all or parts of) several cuisines: Italian, Greek, Middle Eastern, Indian, Chinese, Tex-Mex I am a great assembler of meals with cooked prep food and add stuff to stretch into several meals. Or I take easy elements of that cuisine and combinde them. Spices and herbs a great help (either packaged dry or sometimes fresh.)

Back
Top Bottom