PLEBAn Girl Party: GA tix are MAGNIFICENT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah they must simply join Wild, DG & Thora in Vegas :evil:

It sounds like she wants to come:wink: She wants to meet the Wild doesn't she :flirt:

I'm sure she will want to meet you. She has no choice. :lol:

Another good sign: I mentioned the Sahara was going for an average of $40 a night for the nights we would go. She asked if it was on the main strip and I said no, it was on the north side. Her response? "I want to be right in the middle of the action! If we go, we're going to get a nice hotel room!" :love:

I'm sure she will want to meet you. She has no choice. :lol:

Another good sign: I mentioned the Sahara was going for an average of $40 a night for the nights we would go. She asked if it was on the main strip and I said no, it was on the north side. Her response? "I want to be right in the middle of the action! If we go, we're going to get a nice hotel room!" :love:

I love your mum :love:

We may have trouble keeping up with her :lol:

:angry:

It's been off & on gray, rainy, and some windiness past several days and barely 50ish F here. BAH!
I NEED upper 50's & abit of lower 60's ( but not too much yet cause it could warm up too fast ) and a few days of sun in a row!!!! :sigh::sigh:

I'm still tired from the extra running around making phone calls weeknd thru monday late afternoon (phone came back Mon night) out in payphones, running around getting my extra money in for the Gen Sale, and then THAT going crap. :mad: :|:|
And a little jealous/envious at :( all the trips for U2 a lot of you are taking.
I mean- it's great, you all did what you needed to do to prepare for this . My circumstances aren't that great (but certainly not awful byany stretch in ccomparision to many other folks for sure.)
MEH...I tend to be happy off & on about spring arriving, but also very frustrated and glum (accumulated S.A.D. effects) until it really stays in the milder, sunny weather more often, which more like late April- not now.

But I got so off-course; in trying to do my <more> art between last May (my mom) onward, then Nov eye troubles and all the dulled down energies from all of that & add in S.A.D. from Nov through now. BAH!
Any chances I ( had projected from early spring last year) might have had at making some money with my art by now have drained away. Maybe way later in the year, which won't help my ticket buying abilities. :crack: (it will be wonderful in the long run)

I'll feel in general somewhat to much better more often, though, once the weather is more like :love: Mid-Spring type.
Take my crocheting , reading & jewelry making into the parks & gardens! And long walks outside by the River, and in my city. All that cheers me up & raises my energy again each year.
~*** HAPPY, WONDERFUL Activities!! ***~

Back
Top Bottom