Pleban Girl Party - Drooling over our boys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

You are welcome Mucca :hug:

I didn't like the opening bars cause I felt they smashed some things together....but it's a good song overall :yes:

Sorry Flybabe :hug:

Me neither, it does sound a little messy but I like it. :D

I can't wait till U18 comes out :drool:

Mucca said:

Bri you're losing it!!! What's going on? Or have you been preoccupied with something...or should I say someone that you are not telling us about?? :eyebrow:

It makes me happy that I still remember the commands for the smileys when I haven't been on blue crack for awhile :lol:

I know.

They stole my post whoring tiara from me. :sad:

I wish I could blame someone! Sadly, it's all schools fault. :mad:

And yeah, beachclips...when they were in france during their break, people got snippets of them playing

Night Mucca! :hug::heart:
Sweet dreams! Come by when you can, I miss ya!

I am in :love: with "Window In The Skies" It's fast becoming one of my favorite U2 songs period. I don't even know how many times I've played it since this afternoon. They sound amazing, and the lyrics are so beautiful. :heart: :hug: to all my PLEBAN girls!

Currently Listening: "City of Blinding Lights"/U2

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

You are welcome Mucca :hug:

I didn't like the opening bars cause I felt they smashed some things together....but it's a good song overall :yes:

Sorry Flybabe :hug:
that's because a Radiohead song is playing trough it, well the end of Fake Plastic Trees or so... I don't know it

OK, this issue has been addressed before, but since the message hasn't gotten through I think it needs to be brought up again.

For a few months there have been some posters who have come into the thread and treated it as their own personal playground. They seem to have no regard for myself and others who have started this thread and really haven't made much of an effort to get to know us, only coming on when they know the other person is there. It is very frustrating to come on here and feel like a stranger in a thread I have been apart of for almost a year and a half. Also equally frustrating is coming on and seeing my friends avoid this part of the forum because of said posters.

I don't have a problem with new people joining the thread, and I don't think of myself or others as cliquey. Many others have started posting here since I have and I and others have welcomed them. They have made an effort to get to know us and chat with us, not just use our chat thread as their own. Let me put it this way: Say I went into Testje(sp?) along with one of the other girls who post here. We just started chatting and posting and practically ignoring the people who regularly post there. I don't think they would be too happy with that.I would suggest these posters do one of two things. Either make an effort to become apart of the thread or start your own chat thread.

Sorry if this is a bit rambling, but I'm pretty frustrated. :|

K :) So how are you today? Listening to Window in the skies?
A version without the weird radiohead intro appeared today from radio hamburg, but the intro was shortened, and the audio quality way worse than the Kroq radio version, so I'll just listen to the first one untill a better one comes on the web :D can't get enough of it!

:reject: There's one thing of old PGP I was wondering about, maybe you can help me with that... What's the thing with the clones stuff? Did that start as some inside joke or so?

Galeongirl said:
A version without the weird radiohead intro appeared today from radio hamburg, but the intro was shortened, and the audio quality way worse than the Kroq radio version, so I'll just listen to the first one untill a better one comes on the web :D can't get enough of it!

:reject: There's one thing of old PGP I was wondering about, maybe you can help me with that... What's the thing with the clones stuff? Did that start as some inside joke or so?

It started with VP and Bri as a joke as to how similar they were, and same thing with me and Dis. :)

Haven't listened to WITS yet. :reject:

daygloeyes2 said:

It started with VP and Bri as a joke as to how similar they were, and same thing with me and Dis. :)

Haven't listened to WITS yet. :reject:

You haven't heard it yet? Did you want a link?

Currently Listening: "Pride (In The Name Of Love)" /U2

Galeongirl said:

I love "Window"! What do you think of it? It's odd, on my computer the Radio Hamburg version sounds much better than the Canada one.:huh:

The radio hamburg version sounds awful to me! the sound is distorted, listen to Bono's voice! and the intro is 14(!) seconds shorter!

If SG reads this, thanks for my update :love: zomg Gavin! hee hee, and I guess it figures how we slept, I've read somewhere that if the woman spoons the man it means she's protecting him and being the dominant one :giggle: I guess that applies to me!

:evil:

DG, maybe you can listen to it trough earphones? It's really something new, you can't say it is like some other song, well, All You Need Is Love by the Beatles!!!!! I absolutely love this song!

Galeongirl said:
The radio hamburg version sounds awful to me! the sound is distorted, listen to Bono's voice! and the intro is 14(!) seconds shorter!

If SG reads this, thanks for my update :love: zomg Gavin! hee hee, and I guess it figures how we slept, I've read somewhere that if the woman spoons the man it means she's protecting him and being the dominant one :giggle: I guess that applies to me!

:evil:

DG, maybe you can listen to it trough earphones? It's really something new, you can't say it is like some other song, well, All You Need Is Love by the Beatles!!!!! I absolutely love this song!

That's the first thing I thought of! It definitely has a Beatles feel. It was recorded at Abbey Road, so that's not a big surprise. I agree, it's so different than anything else, it's brilliant. It's just the opposite on my computer too; the KROQ one is distorted, the only thing I like better about it is that it's longer as you mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom