Pleban Girl Party - Drooling over our boys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
To anyone that's about to come, or is here :hug: I need to take a nap....I'm WAY :yawn:, and my eyes are all swollen and itchy because I was :banghead: dumb enough to forget to take them out before bed the past few days. :happy: (I have them out now. :wink: )

U2isthebest said:
To anyone that's about to come, or is here :hug: I need to take a nap....I'm WAY :yawn:, and my eyes are all swollen and itchy because I was :banghead: dumb enough to forget to take them out before bed the past few days. :happy: (I have them out now. :wink: )

You forgot to take your eyes out? :ohmy:

:lol:

Galeongirl said:
:hmm: that's odd...
might be your sound system tho..

I think it is. I have an HP laptop that I just got, and I'm not too pleased with the sound system in general. Out of nowhere my speakers stopped working, and I went through all the troubleshooting, reinstalling drivers, etc and nothing:shrug: The only way I can listen to music on my laptop is with earphones which is nice sometimes, but annoying at others.:huh:

:eyebrow: When did you get employed in Bonosapian Research Inc. Wayne?

:drool: mebbe I should go check how it's with our Bonosapian's pleasure level,... see if he's still happy....

Papers! :madwife: What was your subject?

I'm doing pretty good. My eye is still bothering me, but thankfully I have some antibiotics now that should help the infection to go away soon.

Thanks DG. :hug: The doctor kinda laughed at me last night, since my face looks a bit funny, but I forgave him once he gave me a prescription.

Hi BB! :hug: How's it going?

See you later, DG! :hug:

Don't we all, BB?! :wink:

Yup, it's just my eye that's infected. However, the right side of my face has gone a bit swollen and puffy. It's also red and black. It looks like I got beaten up! :happy: My doctor said it was the angriest looking eye he'd seen all day! :lol:

Hi BD! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom