Pleban Girl Party - Drooling over our boys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
mariebday.jpg

it looks like theres another baby boom on the horizon :lol:

:shocked: More kids? :eyebrow: looks like sim!Edge and real life Edge has a lot in common :lol:

:hmm: I guess that means you'll need names, huh, SG? Still Daniel for a boy, and for a girl... Rebecca. Ok?

Hi clone:love: :hug: Nearly didn't see you there, I'm working my way through the thread :wink:

How are you? Is your eye any better?

Hey Clone! :hug: :love:

I'm doing fabulous! I'm a little giddy right now. I just had an interview, and it went SO well. I have a really strong feeling I'm going to be offered this job, and it is so exciting! :hyper: I feel ten million times better about this interview than the previous one I had. I should find out later today or tomorrow if I get it. Wow!

And my eye is doing a lot better. The medication has really brought the swelling down a lot and it's looking better.

How are you? :hug:

Great about the interview :up: I'll be holding my thumbs for you. Or is that crossing my fingers in English? :hmm: I might not be the brightest shining light in the cristmas tree tonight, I'm kinda tired :lol:

I just realized I'm probably not making much sense either :reject:

Good to hear about your eye too! :hug:

:drool: WITS on repeat...

JezSnape said:
Great about the interview :up : I'll be holding my thumbs for you. Or is that crossing my fingers in English? :hmm : I might not be the brightest shining light in the cristmas tree tonight, I'm kinda tired :lol :

I just realized I'm probably not making much sense either :reject:

Good to hear about your eye too! :hug:

:drool: WITS on repeat...

:lol: You're hilarious! It's crossing your fingers. And thanks! :D

I've got WITS on repeat as well! :combust: I've listened to it almost non-stop since I got it. :reject: But it's just SO good! :drool: :lol:

I just saw that GG2 has been sending the cleaned up version to some by PM. But not to me :madspit:

:flirt: I'd do anything to cheer you up, even if it means screwing liberally with the Queen's English :lol:

Btw, in case you're interested, here in Sweden, we hold our thumbs for good luck, and we cross our fingers when we make a promise we don't intend to keep :tongue:

JezSnape said:
I just saw that GG2 has been sending the cleaned up version to some by PM. But not to me :madspit :

:flirt: I'd do anything to cheer you up, even if it means screwing liberally with the Queen's English :lol :

Btw, in case you're interested, here in Sweden, we hold our thumbs for good luck, and we cross our fingers when we make a promise we don't intend to keep :tongue:

I don't have the cleaned up version on my work computer, but I can send it to you when I get home tonight if you'd like. :)

Aww - right back at ya! :sexywink: I'm feeling pretty damn cheery right now. I'm normally not this happy or hyper at work. :giggle:

That is very interesting! :lol:

Hi Dazz! :hug: Thanks!

Hey Dazz :hug: How are you doing?

Damnit, I can not type that sentence without hearing Joey Tribbianis voice in my head! :lol:

Wild :hug:

Dazz, eventhough I'm about a gazillion miles away from you, and your elections doesn't really affects us, I'm dancing with you! :dance:

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

:scream: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

FUCKING DICTATORIAL BITCH!!!!

:scream: :scream: :scream:

We now return you to your normally scheduled PGP drooling :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom