Pleban Girl Party - Drooling over our boys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
K :) So how are you today? Listening to Window in the skies?
A version without the weird radiohead intro appeared today from radio hamburg, but the intro was shortened, and the audio quality way worse than the Kroq radio version, so I'll just listen to the first one untill a better one comes on the web :D can't get enough of it!

:reject: There's one thing of old PGP I was wondering about, maybe you can help me with that... What's the thing with the clones stuff? Did that start as some inside joke or so?

Cheers!

It looks like everybody around here is getting sick :( ack!

I pmed most of you today with a link for the studio version of Saints, since I can't put the link here of the official single version... :) If I missed somebody, please tell me and I'll send it :wave:

bonoishot said:
GG2 thanks for the link. :hug::heart: Wild had sent me the file to downlaod but i appreciate it. :up::wink:

hey everyone. Im at work right now. Only got a few minute left of my dinner though. So be back later.

:kiss::hug:

Hi and bye Jem!! I'll talk to you soon!:hug:

EDIT: alright :hug:

Aww that's so sweet... :heart: I'm gonna send you one back real soon :yes:

I'm ok thanks, finally starting to feel a little less tired! :)

You're gonna pick up your brother from the airport! Say hello to him from me :lol: Nah, he doesn't know me, he's probably gonna be like :coocoo:

JanuaryStar said:
EDIT: alright :hug:

Aww that's so sweet... :heart: I'm gonna send you one back real soon :yes:

I'm ok thanks, finally starting to feel a little less tired! :)

You're gonna pick up your brother from the airport! Say hello to him from me :lol: Nah, he doesn't know me, he's probably gonna be like :coocoo:

Im letting my mom do the drive to Philadelphia Im not that brave :wink: Oh and don't worry he would understand the craziness since it's associated with me :giggle:

That's good that you are starting to feel less tired :). Oh and no rush with writing back. Im patient when it comes to that know that there always things to do :).

BonosBaby12 said:

Im letting my mom do the drive to Philadelphia Im not that brave :wink: Oh and don't worry he would understand the craziness since it's associated with me :giggle:

That's good that you are starting to feel less tired :). Oh and no rush with writing back. Im patient when it comes to that know that there always things to do :).

Really? Why... :)

I'm gonna get my driving license soon... I can drive you around :sexywink:

Ok well tell him hi from me then!!

Yes, I'm happy about that too.... Aww you're so understanding... It's just that I don't want to rush rush a pm, I always want to sit back and really think about what I am going to say :)

BonosBaby12 said:
Thank you :kiss: By any chance you want a dog? :lol:

Lol no, why? :tongue:

JanuaryStar said:

Really? Why... :)

I'm gonna get my driving license soon... I can drive you around :sexywink:

Ok well tell him hi from me then!!

Yes, I'm happy about that too.... Aww you're so understanding... It's just that I don't want to rush rush a pm, I always want to sit back and really think about what I am going to say :)

Lol no, why? :tongue:

Because that interstate is a nightmare! :lol: Oooooh I love the idea of you driving me around :sexywink: I will be waiting hehe

Ok I will :lol:. I know what you mean about rushing through a PM. Whenever I do that I usually miss something or I feel like I didn't give it my complete attention like I wanted to do.

Oh and the puppy is a give away since she's so wild! lol. Cute as anything but wow the devil lives inside of her! :ohmy:

BonosBaby12 said:

Because that interstate is a nightmare! :lol: Oooooh I love the idea of you driving me around :sexywink: I will be waiting hehe

Ok I will :lol:. I know what you mean about rushing through a PM. Whenever I do that I usually miss something or I feel like I didn't give it my complete attention like I wanted to do.

Oh and the puppy is a give away since she's so wild! lol. Cute as anything but wow the devil lives inside of her! :ohmy:

Well be sure to count on me then... :flirt:

And yes, you're right!! I don't want to give a 'fast' answer or anything... That's so unpersonal :)

What kind of puppy is she? And how old? :love:

I'm gonna have to go again now... Talk to you again real soon... Take care :hug: :wave:

Sad_Girl said:

Jake is 17, Matt is 15 - I got pics of Jake at his NHS induction Sunday, but Matt wasn't there - I think he's the only one I don't have any pictures of on this roll.

Jeffy is 5 (will be 6 on the 20th)

and my brother's kids DJ is 2 and Kayla is 4

They are the light of my life :happy:

I got a picture or two of my new haircut in there too, I think :hmm :

Those kids are so lucky to have you as their aunt. :hug::heart:

VintagePunk said:

They really do come first. And selfishly, I can tell you, in many ways, it makes it a hell of a lot easier not to have to battle with a dad for her attention on holidays or other landmark events.

But in reality? For several years now , she hasn't even had a dad. I fucking hate him with every fiber of my being. He has the most awesome kid in the world and doesn't even realize it. If it were just his loss, I'd laugh at him. But it's her loss, too. Kids benefit from having a dad.

[/rant]

:madwife: Men. :grumpy:

He doesn't know what hes missing. Sarah is awesome. :yes:

And i can totally relate to what your saying. I don't understand how people can leave there on kids. But i see it from the childs POV. :hug:

VintagePunk said:

You've never met us. We're creepy. We're best friends. You know how parents try to be best friends with their kids in a pathetic attempt to maintain closeness? Yeah, that's not us. We're actually best friends. And I honestly don't know how us being apart is going to work. I'm trying not to think about it. Denial is such a great coping mechanism. :combust: :lol:

:yes: This is so true. You guys remind me of how close me and my mum were. :heart::hug:

I'm sure no matter where you both are you will always be that way. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom