Pleban Girl Party: Bono is OUR Everything!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:

To be perfectly honest, many of your comments are snide and downright rude. I've tried ignoring them or just making a joke about it. And I don't like it.

I'm sorry for making this post. And you all know me well enough to know that I never make an issue out of anything. But I can only take so much before I snap. :|

:sigh: is all I can say at the moment.

daygloeyes2 said:

It's not just that joke :|

Russty, you're making me miss my iPod :sad: :wink:

Can't wait to get it fixed :drool:

Sorry DG! :hug: I didn't know yours was broke! That sucks. :(

Nighty night Snooky! :hug: Sweet dreams! :heart:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:sigh: is all I can say at the moment.

:sigh:

Whatever. You do this everytime someone tries to confront you about a rude comment you make and try to make yourself look like the victim.:|

I'm going to bed(or trying to now). Night everyone! :wave:

Russty Cat said:

Sorry DG! :hug: I didn't know yours was broke! That sucks. :(

Nighty night Snooky! :hug: Sweet dreams! :heart:

Yeah, it does. :( I'm like this without my music :crack: :lol:

I'm headed to bed. Kind of in a pissed off mood right now. :| Night everyone! :wave: :hug:

Well DG I must leave you too...I'm sorry for offending you...I don't know what to say...and I'm suprised that you or any of the other girls haven't kicked me out (but I wouldn't be suprised if you have thought it many times over since I joined) for being this rude to you.

And I really have no excuses...cause I'm afraid I have used them all up.

Again I'm sorry for offending you...I didn't know you were offended about my funkness and abrasivness......I just didn't know.

I'll be back later.

Just a simply :wave: for now. Until next time.

Well its 1am here I think its time for me to go to bed before I turn into a pumpkin. :lol: Nighty night! :hug: I'll see ya tomorrow as always. :heart:

Same cat time, same cat channel. :wink:

MGMyGuinness said:
IMG_9338_filtered.jpg

:gulp: There is something so wrong - yet soooo right - about this shot..... :ohmy: :combust:

:giggle:

Last edited:
BluRmGrl said:

There is something so wrong - yet soooo right - about this shot..... :ohmy:

:giggle:

its all just sooooooooooo right:drool: :drool: :drool:

mostly cause I was only feet from him:drool: :drool: and it was ok with me:drool:

BluRmGrl said:
Mmmmmmmm... :drool: I hope he's still into playing "dress up" when I see them in November & December. :hmm: :censored: :faint:

:drool: :drool:

or dress down:evil:

Are you seeing them in Boston as well?:rockon:

"..dress down" :shame: You really are a naughty little monkey, aren't you? :lol:

To answer your question, though, I'm seeing them 11/21 at MSG :hyper: & 12/12 at Charlotte. (And if I can get lucky, I might even see them 11/22 at MSG... depends on whether I can find some last minute tix at a rock bottom price! :wink: )

BluRmGrl said:
"..dress down" :shame: You really are a naughty little monkey, aren't you? :lol:

To answer your question, though, I'm seeing them 11/21 at MSG :hyper: & 12/12 at Charlotte. (And if I can get lucky, I might even see them 11/22 at MSG... depends on whether I can find some last minute tix at a rock bottom price!

naughty little monkey...me?!!! Or noooo I am a perfect angel:angel:

:shifty:

cool shows:drool: goodluck getting those 11/22 tix:drool:

I am seeing them in Oct....U2 will actually be the last stop on my Honeymoon:hyper: Again in November and again in December
:drool:

hey GG!!!!

I was out lounging in my hammock and dozed off for 10 minutes...I had a dream about sealions attacking people...I nearly fell out of my hammock I woke with such a jump:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom