Pleban Girl/Guy Party.....getting closer to the European leg of the Tour.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FlyYourKite said:
Hiiii girls! :wave:

:dance: I'm in an extra-happy mood today. I was outside for two hours and I'm pretty sure I got burned lol

I'd be extra happy about that too.....:|

:wink: hey Fly:wave:

I miss those days too Dis!! My b/day nite was a really good one you remember when i was talking to you&Bri at Midnite and i was throwing back the Morgans&ended up typing all crazzzee!!!! :huh:

You said you could tell i was drunk!!! :lmao: :drunk:

Dismantled said:

yes you were....:lmao: no like a couple weeks ago..you could always log on and you'd be here and Bri and Mucca and wild and susan...*out of breath..pant

now it seems like everyone is on at different times:( and Bri is being held computer hostage:madspit:

I'm talking about from 2-3 months ago. :sigh:

Hiy Fly! :wink: I burn a little at first, but then it turns to a tan eventually!

susanp6 said:
I miss those days too Dis!! My b/day nite was a really good one you remember when i was talking to you&Bri at Midnite and i was throwing back the Morgans&ended up typing all crazzzee!!!! :huh:

You said you could tell i was drunk!!! :lmao: :drunk:

that night was insane:lmao: :lmao:

Really hope you get back later Dis! That was brilliant for you girls to make my birthday such a great time!!! It's a pity that the pub i went to was a bloody let-down! :madspit:

But hey! I came back again and had more laughs&booze!!! :love:

I must say DG I love your new avatar!

And don't worry, I'm not as slow as I seemed :wink: I did notice it a few days ago but forgot to comment until now!

I want a new creative one....hmm...

Dismantled said:

Oh...but of course now its better cause we aquired you:hug: :hug: :hug: soooo glad you joined the crazy house:hug:

You corrupted me...and I loved every minute of it. :sexywink: :hug:

I just kind of stumbled in here...followed Wild and Susan from the describe the person above you thread. :giggle:

FlyYourKite said:
I must say DG I love your new avatar!

And don't worry, I'm not as slow as I seemed :wink: I did notice it a few days ago but forgot to comment until now!

I want a new creative one....hmm...

Thanks Fly. :hug:

I got it because whenever I see someone with my avatar I think "Hey, I didn't post that!" And then I realize it wasn't me. :der: :lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

Thanks Fly. :hug:

I got it because whenever I see someone with my avatar I think "Hey, I didn't post that!" And then I realize it wasn't me. :der: :lmao:

Exactly! :lol: It screws me all up. What's the size supposed to be again? I think I may have found a temporary substitute until I find one I really like.

daygloeyes2 said:

You corrupted me...and I loved every minute of it. :sexywink: :hug:

I just kind of stumbled in here...followed Wild and Susan from the describe the person above you thread. :giggle:

yeah people have stumbled across our trap and are never seen in Pleba again:lmao: :lmao:

You're back Wild! What did you eat????

You know DG - I was thinking, wasn't it the lair you followed us from?

susanp6 said:
You're back Wild! What did you eat????

You know DG - I was thinking, wasn't it the lair you followed us from?

she ate a nice firm..large cucumber:wink:

ok ok ok..now I must go...

susanp6 said:
Wild - I think she's travelling alone! Did she tell you she'd told me?

What do you make of that then Wild? I can't believe ruff&i will be sitting in a bar in Glasgow all nite!!!!! She was like WOW! Amazed she got a flight booked to Glasgow for £11!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I didn't know about Cardiff! What date is Cardiff again?

Now she didn't say she told you . That would be awesome you two sitting in a bar :drunk:

£11 :ohmy:

Cardiff is on 29th June :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom