Pleban Girl/Guy Party.....getting closer to the European leg of the Tour.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:

You're going to U2 on Saturday...that's your prize. :laugh:

While some of us have to wait until December 4th....

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs I am totally obsessing about it!! Everyone at work is like ok how many hours now til you see Bono...how about now? how bout now?:huh: he he he...I'm a tad bit excited....yeah:drool: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :hyper: :hyper:

You mean I will have seen them 3 times before some of you see them once.....:wink:

:reject:

Yes Wild!!!!! There certainly IS something you should know!!!

How is it that you know something about ruff if you haven't read back? But anyway, the thing i have to tell you is about that very woman!!!!! Hope i'll be surprising you!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

susanp6 said:
Yes Wild!!!!! There certainly IS something you should know!!!

How is it that you know something about ruff if you haven't read back? But anyway, the thing i have to tell you is about that very woman!!!!! Hope i'll be surprising you!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

What? I dont' know...I didn't read back...spill it susan:hyper: :hyper:

Dismantled said:

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs I am totally obsessing about it!! Everyone at work is like ok how many hours now til you see Bono...how about now? how bout now?:huh: he he he...I'm a tad bit excited....yeah:drool: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :hyper: :hyper:

You mean I will have seen them 3 times before some of you see them once.....:wink:

:reject:

Thank you for reminding me. :madspit:

Only 6 more months...6 more months...

daygloeyes2 said:
Time to sic the flying monkeys on Dis :evil:

you cannot find me...I'm hiding from you:wink: I'm hiding in the fleet center...I got in cause I have a ticket and you have to wait for 6 months

:madspit:

he he he:wink:

flying monkeys are my friends:lmao: they wouldn't hurt me:wink:

Dismantled said:

you cannot find me...I'm hiding from you:wink: I'm hiding in the fleet center...I got in cause I have a ticket and you have to wait for 6 months

he he he:wink:

flying monkeys are my friends:lmao: they wouldn't hurt me:wink:

OK, fine, I'll back off.

But....
tn_m_flyingmonkeys.jpg

AH!!! So you know then Wild!!!! YES! She's going to be coming up to Glasgow to meet up with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :applaud: :applaud: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

She came on at around a quarter to Midnite lastnite and announced it to me!!!!!! Nearly fell off my chair when i read it!! :faint:

What do you make of that Dis????? Like, WOW!!!! :ohmy: :eek:

When did she PM you Wild? I take it that she told you that she'd been here lastnite telling me all about it? She was booking flights&stuff as we spoke here!!!! :dance: :bow:

OH GOD NO! HE"S GOT A MONKEY WRENCH:yikes: *scream in horror..runs away....no not the BANANA'S!!!! AHHRGHGHGHGH

susanp6 said:
What do you make of that Dis????? Like, WOW!!!! :ohmy: :eek:

When did she PM you Wild? I take it that she told you that she'd been here lastnite telling me all about it? She was booking flights&stuff as we spoke here!!!! :dance: :bow:

thats wicked cool susan!!! Maybe some of her Bman luck will rub off and you will get to meet the man in person...not that you NEED the luck...but it cannot hurt now:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom