Pleban Big girls are best party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm good Tre, thanks for asking :D

Watching the Peoples choice awards, waiting anxiously to see if U2 gets screwed out of the one measly award they were nominated for :grumpy:

Diane - yeah, what we do in these threads is just chat, mostly. A chat room in a yahoo group is just another place we could do that, really. But if we want to talk more about the sims and something else is going on here, then we have aplace to do that :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
I'm good Tre, thanks for asking :D

Watching the Peoples choice awards, waiting anxiously to see if U2 gets screwed out of the one measly award they were nominated for :grumpy:

I'm on the same wavelength....in terms of U2 may be getting jipped of an award.

My parents and I are watchin Law and Order: SVU.....so that's why I'm not watching the awards :sigh:

the rockin edge said:

thanks, i'm glad someone else on this board has heard him:wink: i'm a huge fan :rockon:

I'm not a huge fan, I do like his stuff though :) Mind you, the only album of his that I have is You've Never Seen Everything *g*

Drea said:

I'm not a huge fan, I do like his stuff though :) Mind you, the only album of his that I have is You've Never Seen Everything *g*

that's a great album :up: i've seen him in concert the last 2 years, amazing shows :drool:
"wait no more" & "trickle down" were simply amazing live :combust:

sami0201 said:

you knew I was right :wink:

did you write the paper on it yet?

the rockin edge said:

that's a great album :up: i've seen him in concert the last 2 years, amazing shows :drool:
"wait no more" & "trickle down" were simply amazing live :combust:

Did he do "Everywhere Dance"? I think that's my favourite song on the album, it's absolutely gorgeous :drool: When the album first came out I saw him do "Open" at a tv show taping I was at.. just him and a guitar, sounded amazing :)

Tre - I know the two guys who did backup vocals for "Put It In Your Heart" *G* They have a band called The Supers, but they haven't been doing much of their own stuff lately - they're touring with Jann Arden (Maury's second tour with her - bass, and Graham's on guitar).

Yeah, it wasn't presented it was only given a blurb, you know, 'Other Awards winners' U2 for Best tour, yadda yadda... I doubt they're there, they would've given them air time if they were

Sad_Girl said:
Yeah, it wasn't presented it was only given a blurb, you know, 'Other Awards winners' U2 for Best tour, yadda yadda... I doubt they're there, they would've given them air time if they were

:yes: I'm sure they're at home :heart:

ok, I have to go to sleep- didn't realize the time :yikes:

goodnight everyone :hug: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom